Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistresskitty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 14, 2015
Hello. I am a switch living in the UK and I am looking for a sissy to be my slave on kik. There are some rules. You must have access to a wide aray of female clothes. You must have lots of alone time. You must be willing to do anal. You must be willing to taste your own cum. You must be willing to send photos and videos. You must be willing to shave. All other rules will be discussed when you message me. I am not just looking for a mindless slave, but someone with a personality. Do not message me unless you are going to write an intelligent proposition. Do not lie about your age. Thank you.

lucaslovesssohard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2015
hello mistress, i'm an m18 slut that would love to be your slave. please message me on kik, lucaslovesssohard

d0cum0b

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2015
I'm young boy 18 (Kevin)

Kik d0cum0b

HAve some interesting fetishes

macnac

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 17, 2015
Glasgow
Hello. I am a switch living in the UK and I am looking for a sissy to be my slave on kik. There are some rules. You must have access to a wide aray of female clothes. You must have lots of alone time. You must be willing to do anal. You must be willing to taste your own cum. You must be willing to send photos and videos. You must be willing to shave. All other rules will be discussed when you message me. I am not just looking for a mindless slave, but someone with a personality. Do not message me unless you are going to write an intelligent proposition. Do not lie about your age. Thank you.

I'm a 20 year old slave looking to be punished: mickmackink

arussell5150

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2014
Hello Mistress I am a 42yo male. Anal is one of my likes as is dressing like a sissy. I have tasted my own cum before with previous Kik dares. I will be honest and let you know there are times when it's hard for me to play, but I have a week coming up the first of December where I'll be alone and wanting to play. I'm hoping you'll give me a chance to answer any concerns, Mistress may have. Thank you for your time, Mistress. My Kik is arussell5150

mcgee1978

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2015
Hello mistress

I am 37 and married so it could be sometimes not that easy to find free time. But it's possible. I don't have much female clothes cause my wife's don't fit. I have some pantyhose and stockings. No problem with Anal though. But I guess I'm not what you seek so hopes for an answer will be low. If you would like to TT me here is my kik: mcgee 1978.

Slavesissyshauna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 7, 2015
Hello I'm sissy Shaun's

Hello I would love the chance to become your sub
I have many differnt outfits and toys
I have 3 dildos average size
And a 10" dildo
Anal beads
3 butplugs
Vibrators
Bdsm gear
Chaisitty device
My only hard limit is blood
I will do anything you want and do any task you give me.
My kik is
Sb199221

And if you would like I can even send you personal info so if I don't do what you say you can use it as black mail so i will have serious consequences for not listening. But I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals