Slave against Slave - looking for the best

Mistress DeBois

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 24, 2013
I am Mistress DeBois.
I have experience as both slave and Mistress but prefer the latter.

When I was a slave I was entered into a competition by my Master and Mistress pitting slave against slave and sex against sex, a competition which brings only the best to the top, those for whom total control of their lives is everything, now I am bringing that competition here.

I am seeking male and female applicants for correction and training games until only one of each is left. These two will be pitted against each other to prove their sex is the more obedient. The winner will then remain my permanent slave to be trained in my unique but harsh style until the next games next year.

Each player will be assigned tasks. Each player will be set against another to prove they are the best. Bad and disobedient players will fall by the way side

The games will start in two weeks and successful applicants will be told by pm and further requirements will be given as I select you.

Other dominants may submit their slaves so long as they do not interfere with what their slave is expected to do.

Mistress Debois

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
this is..um well, quite similar to the pokemon thread in nature isnt it? slave VS slave..

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Please, I beg to be allowed to enter this contest.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
We already are quite a number of candidates. The competitions is going to be fierce!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I saw a post similar to this on another web site. It turned out it was a guy and once rumbled never came back.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
yea..its been seen quite a few times by me too..

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
I like the sound of this, a good way to keep it active by losing players who take too long to act. I'm up for giving it a go.

Featured Threads

New Personals