subboise69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2019
i know i need to submit to Men, i have always know it. Dominant Men make my knees buckle, make me want to comply to their orders as quick as possible to the best of my ability.

i am looking for an Owner—someone who takes possession of my mind and body to the extent that is possible while maintaining my family, work, and social life to the extent that that is possible (if that makes sense?)

i want to better myself in all aspects of life. i feel and truly hope i can do that by becoming the best possible slave to my Master. The habits, attitudes, and skills They will teach me, will help me to become a better person, husband, father, employee, and friend as well.

i want to look in the mirror and know i am not looking at myself, but looking at Your body. i want to be an open book and share with You all the feelings i have, the mistakes i make, and the little successes i achieve.

i want You to know that when i have sex with my wife, i do it because i want to be the best slave i can be.

i want You to know that when i offer myself to the Men You choose, i do it because You have the best intentions and You are improving me as a slave and person and i want toplease You by giving myself over to my deepest desires.

And most importantly, in know it is not about what i want. This is about what YOU want.

i am ready to submit to Your will.

kik: subboise69

CuckSub

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2020
Poland,
I am an sub fagot, married who likes anal pain, heavy weights hanging on testicles, Also online humiliation , risky behavior in public. Everything documented in photos and video. I do not tolerate female behavior, clothes. I am a submissive male whore and I am looking for a dominant male Master who will control me, order me to do vulgar behavior.

Featured Threads

New Personals