slave failure: punish me with almost anything

lovaboitoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 26, 2011
united states
I failed as a slave to follow my Masters commands. It wasn't a hard task, and I had time, I was just simply lazy. As a punishment, I am required to post this message.

I am required to do the first 5 punishments, given in response to this thread. You can ask me almost anything. The only limits: I can't get arrested. It can't be permament. It can't involve family or friends. I must be able to complete within 24 hours.

It can be outside. It can be painful. I can be required to show my face. It can be on cam. It can be pictures(must be posted publicly on Kinktalk). I can be required to keep pictures up for as long as you would like.

Two things you should know. Im locked in chastity and not allowed to take it off for any reason including for punishments.. Im also not allowed to wear underwear while locked in chastity.

My Master does reserve the right to cancel or modify any punishent, although he says the chances are almost a zero.

(This is posted both on Kinktalk and Getdare I must do 5 from each so if one popst is full try the other.)

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Get a dildo (if you haven't got one then buy one, you need one as a gay slave) And make it a big one.

Lube it with spit then fuck yourself with hard, as though you master was punishing you with his own cock. Keep going for 20 minutes at least. At no time can you stop, you may slow down and if you need more lube you are permitted to lick or suck the dildo. At no time can you spit or dribble at all.

Take the following photos during the task:
One, naked, showing face and chastity belt with you holding your dildo.
One with the dildo fully inserted
One of you and the dildo after the task, showing face.

These must be posted online until your master says otherwise

pantythief

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2011
Well, I think your master will alter the underwear rule for the following.

go to victorias secret or a similar lingerie store, you will ask a salesgirl for help and tell her you need to try on a pair of panties. She will inform you that the underwear must go on over your underwear. Once you are in the changing room putting on your new panties I expect a photo of you with the new panties on. Then purchase them, and go home. One final photo of the recipt to prove to me you bought them, and you can wear your new ones for the evening. And while you wear them yyou can feel free to write a full report, I want names and dates and everything you can tell us.

Enjoy

billyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 27, 2010
Since you asked --
Do this dare from GetDare: www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=21866

BUT -- you will do it three times, hitting a different body part each of the three times. You will do the 'hard' difficulty each time.

First time -- just like Komodo wrote it, spank your bare ass, the number of spanks you get with each roll is the number to each cheek.

Second time -- spank your chest/nipples. Again, the number of spanks you get with each roll is the number to each nipple. If you miss the nipple, it doesn't count.

Last time, can you guess? You are in chastity, but it looks like your balls are still accessible. So spank them. You get a choice here; you can either tie them separated and spank each ball the number of times or tie them together and spank them both double the number of spanks. (If it were me, I would tie them separated).

Oh yes, there will be none of this 'spank with a ruler' stuff; use a paddle if you have one, or something like a big wooden spoon if you don't.

You will post before and after pictures of your ass, chest, and balls; and post a report of how many times you had to roll the die to get all six numbers and the total number of hits for all three times you play the 'game'. (You can use my posts to the thread as an example of what to report.)

Happy spanking. :sado:

ljake

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 20, 2011
Lube the dildo with icy hot and fuck urself with it. Take pics showing you lubing it up and then fucking urself. Do a vid of it as well and email the vid to anyone who asks.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
have your master take you to a gay bar and let everyone you are in chastity

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You are to go to a store like Victoria secrets. Or a private store like this seems to be better. You will wear whatever she decides you are to. Now you will write a letter.
Dear madam/mistress;
I have been ordered here to find a pair of panties and matching bra or bra less buster that will put me over the top when I dress as the slut I am. If you would not want to do this would you please have a sales agent that would. If you do want to help me please tell me.
I am not to make a sound unless ask. Under my orders you are to try to make me make a noise or sound, if I should do so I would so beg everyone in here to spank me 100 times however and where ever they wish. If someone doesn’t want to do it anyone else is allowed to take their place, even if they go twice.
I have total faith in you. I will try on whatever you want me to. I will follow all directions you give me. If you would like me to follow you around to the tables/racks of items you may tell me or pull me around by my nipples if you wish.
When we are done may I please service you in any why you would wish?
Sign it your slut costumer: put your name and phone number here.
When a sales agent says yes you are to strip right then and there. You must make sure your nipples are out, firm and tender. Your female friend is allowed to watch or help.
You must give a full and completely detailed report!!!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals