slave for blackmail.

aj_

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 24, 2013
1 you tell me what humiliating pics along with my name, email address and one other piece of personal info of YOUR choice.

2 post the pics along with the personal information to web sites/blogs of your choice (just remember where you post them).

3 all the pictures and information stay posted until i complete tasks/dares of your choosing. the tasks should be hard enough that i dont really want to do them but at the same time knowing the faster i do them the faster my pics and information come down.

4 after i complete each task, proof of task pictures along with my personal info can also be posted.

5 after i finish the last task, you delete all the pictures and my info from the original sites they were posted on.
(you are not responsible for any reposts/reblogs by other people, just the originals you posted)

* you can make me do anything but please pick tasks from all or some of the following categories:

shaving / semi-public nudity //piss toilet// torture / body writting / humiliation

- no blood , perm marks, nails or needles , shaving eyebrows ,nothing directly involving other people -

* i agree to have my pictures and information posted to public web sites,blogs and or groups and release all rights to my pictures and information,
i understand that i must correctly complete all five tasks choosen by you to allow pictures and information to be removed/deleted. pictures should
be removed as soon as possible after finishing task five and sending the proof pictures.

please allow 24+hrs (depending) to complete each task.

hood

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 9, 2011
Any relation to aj_ over on getdare? You know, the one that was banned for being underage?

Featured Threads

New Personals