Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
City
Mohali, India
Kinks
Spanking, humiliation, tight bondage, gags, collar, chains, ropes, oral, cum swallow
Limits
Blood, beating
Experience
Have light experience but been in BDSM since childhood

sizzy27

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2021
Hi, Im a m2f sissy slave from India. Im very much into bondage and would like someone to own me and keep me as their pet. I can server master/mistress or both online/offline :) I want to be ordered to do everything, kept tied up most of the time and used as required for anything. Please feel free to message. can share pics

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Limits: beating. You mean spanking/whipping is a limit?
Experience: BDSM since childhood. You probably mean selfbodage, not BDSM unless you have a story behind. Feel free to detail, you would get a lot of interest if you do!

sizzy27

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2021
Limits: beating. You mean spanking/whipping is a limit?
Experience: BDSM since childhood. You probably mean selfbodage, not BDSM unless you have a story behind. Feel free to detail, you would get a lot of interest if you do!
Spanking/whipping is totally acceptable.
Self bondage, asking others to tie me up since childhood for play, then roleplays online and doing things which im told on video calls. :)

Reactions: andrei

Dom7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2021
Hi, Im a m2f sissy slave from India. Im very much into bondage and would like someone to own me and keep me as their pet. I can server master/mistress or both online/offline :) I want to be ordered to do everything, kept tied up most of the time and used as required for anything. Please feel free to message. can share pics
You can try clamps on your nipples and not areola . It hurts a lot .
You can talk to me any time you want , once I get to know what you want I'll tell you more .

Featured Threads

New Personals