Slave Revolt

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
The first part of my post was more directed at Lexi's comments and more specifically at the "true subs who are upt to whatever" stuff more than to your reply actually :)

But in the event that someone doesn't tell they are switches or hold any other kind of information of that nature to their partners then I still consider it to be a communication issue. I've been in a few situations where I had partners who were switches. The first time I was asked to switch I did it and found out a new limit :D So with that experience I always brought the subject up to the pertners I had after that and clearly explained I would not go there. Of course, if someone holds that information from you and then later try to "force" their partner to switch then I'd say it's time to sit down and have a good discussion and make things perfectly clear for both partners.

I do very much agree, communication is key in any relationship. I'll admit I've had my fair share of D/S relationships where I could have communicated better, over the years though I've learned from past mistakes. Some of my mistakes I do repeat but these issues come from my trust issues more, something I won't go into on here, though I have told people I trust online and know my friendship with them will stay only online.

**Edit**
To keep this on topic, I feel a revolt could be a good thing to try in a roleplay so long as both particapants were okay with it. That being said though, I find that most submissives and most dominants wouldn't try it.

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I love how everyone is rabbiting on when the opening poster hasn't even logged in since the 27th of June last year lol.

If switching is your thing go for it, a slave "revolt" could be fun if it's not leave it to those who do find it fun.

All this philosiphying and stuff really does make it easy to forget that there has to be an element of fun enjoyment and even silliness to a good relationship, and i certainly include a relationship where any kind of bondage or domination or any kinkiness is involved in that statement.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I love how everyone is rabbiting on when the opening poster hasn't even logged in since the 27th of June last year lol.

I'm not really sure if I understand you well here but if you mean about replying to an older topic or replying even if the OP hasn't been on for a while then I don't really see why it should be a problem. A lot of members who are being currently active here have joined recently and I think they should feel free and welcome to contribute to whatever discsussion they wish to regardless of when was the OP's last activity here :)

sum1 said:
All this philosiphying and stuff really does make it easy to forget that there has to be an element of fun enjoyment and even silliness to a good relationship, and i certainly include a relationship where any kind of bondage or domination or any kinkiness is involved in that statement.

Hmm I don't think anyone has forgotten that... maybe for some philosophying is part of their enjoyment :p

Anyways... I agree that whether it's about switching or role playing etc. this scenario could be quite fun if it's wanted by both partners. Otherwise, forcing another person into it or revolting "for real" would most likely be a sign that there's a serious problem in the relationship.

Last edited:

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
Really?

Ehm. I'm a bit confused here...
To revolt, wouldn't that be more something a switch would do?
Just wanting to revolt, wouldn't that make you a switch?
Yet it's in the submissive lounge...

I personally wouldn't enjoy a "revolt", I think.
The thought of it is just creepy.
Bad, bad mental images!

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
My partner and I tries this recently. She was dominating and, part way through the scene, we comepltely turned the tables. It was very hot for both of us. Though this might not be for everyone. We're both fairly flexible in the role playing department, so it went smoothly.

slaveboy82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2010
As a slave to my Queen completly by choice as i opened up her femdom side. If a true slave does not like the current conditions then the revolt idea should not even come to mind because a real slave in my opinion only gets pleasure from their masters happiness. This is just my thought. If it makes my Queen happy to flog me at random them she can as i am sort of be pain slut anyway. She knows how to get the message across when needed though. When given chores i do not like i do them it is all a delicate balance to keep the whole relationship going in a truly healthy manner.

Reactions: Scarlett74

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
When I was a slave; I was always getting punished & never learning my lesson no matter how strict he was with me, I always had an attitude; & I got to a point where I just didnt want to play anymore.. I guess, I wore him down & it showed who was truely submissive because he was willing to do anything to continue our play sessions; even switch places.. & This is why I'm a Mistress now =) it was a change for the better. I wouldn't recommend it to any unhappy slaves though.. you may not have the same results.. we have a good connection aside from the sexual stuff, so I had no fear of being disowned ...& I mean, this was a while ago; at a point in our relationship where we were both still exploring what we wanted from eachother & most people are more set in what they want; I do this for enjoyment, not as an overall lifestyle, I suppose I dont take it nearly as serious as alot of people here do;
Always preferred a dominant women

Featured Threads

New Personals