Slave Tasks/Control

MistressEden

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2022
I love seeing people inflicting pain on themselves or do selfbondage. Also I love seeing submissives strained by incertainty like if they are blindfolded and don't know if the next to happen will be a hit with the crop or a kiss on a nipple.
Very nice! I love that as well

MylinRaj

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 26, 2022
Bangalore
I love seeing people inflicting pain on themselves or do selfbondage. Also I love seeing submissives strained by incertainty like if they are blindfolded and don't know if the next to happen will be a hit with the crop or a kiss on a nipple.
Hey, can we do a vc or meet up sometimes, I'll do anything for u

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Considering my play is exclusively online, I'll do some shameless self promotion and link some fun things I like to do in a voice call, instead of typing it all out again.

MistressEden

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2022
Considering my play is exclusively online, I'll do some shameless self promotion and link some fun things I like to do in a voice call, instead of typing it all out again.

Love these!

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Huge fan of self bondage predicament situations! Damned if you do, and damned if you don't type scenarios. ;)
Almost like "would you rather ..." but both options have a consequence. These are especially fun to push the subs limits just a bit by being very uncomfortable or embarrassing.

MylinRaj

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 26, 2022
Bangalore
Hey mistress, I'm ur pathetic slut😫😫

Do u have an Instagram or smth where we can talk and set smtg up, i have been very entitled later and I am gaining self esteem, i need all of that to be thrown out the window as soon as possible

Featured Threads

New Personals