Sleep pain

Cuffluffles

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 24, 2013
I need to be punished for staying up late maybe something so my sleep is painful I have shoelace clamps 7 clothespins and 3 bobby pins

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
Put a clip on each pussy lip. Then tie rope from clip to your big toe on same side, but make the rope short so you can't extend your leg. I'm sure at some point you'll stretch your leg and rip the clip off. When you do don't rub the pain away, instead spank your pussy for not being able to stay clipped. Re apply clip and try to get some more sleep

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
Assign a bedtime for yourself. Every half hour you are awake after it add a clothes pin to your body. After 1 an a half a bobby pin on a nipple. 3 hours the other nipple 4 and a half clamp on pussy. 6 hours clamp on clit. 8 hours over Ask for a punishment.

Hope for your sake you start going to sleep. Good Luck!

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
hairshirt

I need to be punished for staying up late maybe something so my sleep is painful I have shoelace clamps 7 clothespins and 3 bobby pins
those old medieval monks and nuns also had some good ideas to cause discomfort-hairshirts!-i dont know who make them today-perhaps should borrow one of a monk!-i would imagine you being forced to wear one of these at nightime at least-in place of your usual nightee/pyjamas,would making to sleep difficult!;)

Featured Threads

New Personals