Slim 20M Looking For Sadistic Mistress - CBT and Sounding

ns0106

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 27, 2018
--Sorry, I'm not really sure where to put this, so it's posted in a few sections. I'm hoping that isn't counted as spam--

Hi, I'm a 20 y.o. guy currently living alone with some spare time in the afternoon and really looking to be trained by a mistress who's into the same things as I am.

Stats:
Height: 6'
Weight: 120lbs
Length: 7inches

Personally I'm really into CBT, sounding, BDSM, edging, ruined orgasms, cum control, and pain in general. I've no problem with a bit of blood as well.

Out of everything though, CBT and sounding are my favorites.
I have a new Hegar sounding kit that really hasn't gotten much use since I've been waiting to be trained with it.
I'd love to have my limits pushed as far as possible!

Limits; permanent damage, public, family, friends, heavy anal.

If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a message here or add me on kik: Ziamira.

If possible, please send a live picture so I know you're real, thank you!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Sorry not good enough!
You obviously didn't bother to read the message that headed the new thread page? I deleted your duplicated post in the Submissive Lounge.
Please read the rules and take note of any announcements regarding posting ads, and duplicate posting IS considered spam.

Hey there! This section is for kink discussions, not posting personals. If you are looking to connect with others, check out the personals section!

Featured Threads

New Personals