Slut clothes.

DressUpDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 17, 2023
i absolutely love fucking or just being naughty while dressed up in slutty clothes. From the usual cheerleader costume to the custom made lace micro-skirt and black belt as a top (barely covering nipples 34C) Does anyone else?
This includes slutty shoes.

Reactions: Aleronfr

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Yes. Many do. The designer of the bikini could not find a fashion model that would wear one at any fashion show. At the start the only women he could find to model the garments were strippers. They were sold as garments worn by the natives of Bikini in the tropics. This was a marketing fiction to give women the excuse "There are normal women in the world that wear them. It is accepted there. Wearing one on public isn't all that naughty." Bikinis then covered a lot more than many common bikinis do today.

zig28

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2022
i absolutely love fucking or just being naughty while dressed up in slutty clothes. From the usual cheerleader costume to the custom made lace micro-skirt and black belt as a top (barely covering nipples 34C) Does anyone else?
This includes slutty shoes.
me tooo. makes it so much better when you get off or they get off on you.. i let them do what ever they want to me hehe

Featured Threads

New Personals