Slut needing degrading and humilating

Pocket_Size

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2021
Hi i am 23 year old bad girl who needs to be punished. i am looking for someone to degrade, humilate, name call, slut shame, etc me. I have no limits on what you say to me be as mean and rude as you like. Willing to share pics and selifes to the people i get along with the most, if you want more information please let me know

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
Hi i am 23 year old bad girl who needs to be punished. i am looking for someone to degrade, humilate, name call, slut shame, etc me. I have no limits on what you say to me be as mean and rude as you like. Willing to share pics and selifes to the people i get along with the most, if you want more information please let me know
If you're still interested, contact me on kik. thisone7256

Bluish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2022
I think I can handle your task. Write me [email protected]

Reactions: SluttyKittten

Trade

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2022
hello pocket_size giving carte-blanche is brave and I can fulfil your fantasies and provide for your desire - try me out [email protected]

sirzach1791

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
Kik me slut Sir.Zach.1794 imma own your little ass.

Featured Threads

New Personals