slut needs punishment

lexy_the_painslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
Hi. I am a naughty girl and I need to be punished. I am looking for something simple I can do at home. My limits are no piss, vomit, or scat. No pics either. I am willing to give proof in other ways. Thank you!

Horribly,
A nasty little whore

SuperJudge

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2010
punishment

hey i saw your post about punishment. How are you willing to give proof?

Dr.Daring

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2012
Fill your ass with ice until it is completely full. Then spank your clit with a wooden ruler until all the ice has melted. Then cover your fingers in toothpaste and edge three times before you cum. As soon as you feel your orgasm, smack your clit until the orgasm has ended. Shouting "Dumb Whore!" the entire orgasm.

I am willing to listen to you over skype as proof while you do your punishment or you may write a detailed report.

lexy_the_painslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
That was amazing. I felt so humiliated but so turned on at the same time! Thank you for this punishment.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
You gonna punish me for it? My literary skills are not my strong suit.

Nah im not going to punish you for it, you aren't my slave and I feel my punishment would take me more time to write up then you to complete and reply. New girls I rarely take a chance on until I see a report or 2 of theirs. Ones like yours disappoint me, bad literary skills or not you could of gave some description. Just remember as much fun as it was for you replies like yours do nothing for us we like to be able to visualize how it went from your report. So think about that next time you give someone a report on their dare if anyone even takes a chance on you again.

kev123p

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 22, 2013
You should spank your ass with a wooden spoon 50 times. then go stand in a corner for 2 minutes.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
This was original for someone else - but I think you can do it too:

Need:
Twine
2 clothes pins
5 ice cubes
rubber band

tie each leg to a corner of the bed with twine

Tie twine around your two breasts so they stand out.

Put 1 clothes pegs on each nipple.

The use your hands to edge but not cum.
Take one ice cube and move it around your clit and pussy to cool it down until it has melted.
Remove clothes pin and turn in 90 degrees (a quarter ) and then refasten it.

then edge, ice and turn clothes pin again again again ... until you have no more ice cubes.

Now you may edge and cum.

Have fun!

You fail if you stop before done. PM me for a punishment if you fail.

Also I want you to write a report directly after you done the task.

Boogyman57

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 13, 2013
You must put your dirty panties in your mouth an send me a pic of you naked with them in your mouth

Featured Threads

New Personals