Slutty secretary kink, legit or too close to reality?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Recently I came across these magazine covers for a parody mag called "Personal Assistant", touting itself as "The magazine for the modern secretary."

PAmag1-cover.gif PAmag2-cover.gif PAmag3-cover.gif

These are old, like 20 years old at least so I'm wondering what the sentiment is about this kind of slutty secretary kink? Is this still something that seems ok or has it moved into that grey area of being a little to close to reality for many women in business?

You only need to check some of the articles such as, "Coping with groping", "Panty checks", "Business trip bimbo" and so on. There's also plenty of blowjob advice, showing off your cleavage and lots of advice on dress code.

copegrope-1.gif

What's your thoughts? I'm curious to hear all points of view, do you like the idea of being treated like this (at least in a role play context) or is this beyond the pale?
If CNC type rape play is ok, why not this?

It's been awhile since we've had a good too and fro kink debate here, lets all join in the discussion!

SilverBlue

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 30, 2016
Looks like the sealed sections from Cosmo.

Office role-play might look a lot like real life for office workers, but people should be able to distinguish RP from real life. Inappropriate behaviour in any environment is still inappropriate. A sexy parody of office work shouldn't be considered an endorsement for inappropriate behaviour in the office any more than a sexy school girl outfit endorses student-teacher sexual relationships.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
That's a really good way to put it, and really this is the how much of kink works. It's simply a fantasy based on real life situations. Of course your perspective may be different if you've been on the receiving end of workplace sexual harassment or indeed student-teacher sexual interaction.

And really this is something that needs to be made very, very clear especially to newcomers to the kink world. Consent is where it all begins, when all involved consent to the activity it becomes a totally different animal. If you want your secretary to give you a blowjob under the desk to earn her bonus then set it up with your kink partner to happen like that.

Reactions: SilverBlue

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Yeah, I actually quite like the office fantasy: I wouldn't want to do any of it with my real colleagues, but invited to my friend's office when it was just the two of us, I was happy for things to get a little bit less professional with her. (It helps that it's her own company I guess... )

Reactions: SilverBlue

Featured Threads

New Personals