SM slave looking for master/mistress

SMSwitch91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2017
Hello community,

I will give a new try. My name is Peter and i live in Germany. I am an experienced pain slave and want to get more experience in SM and other stuff. I had 3 years of experience as a extreme pain slut. My ex mistress gave me a lot of pain for her pleasure, so I think I have a high pain tolerance but I was only a pain slut without any other Kinks. So thats why I am here.
I really want to serve for Master or mistress also in pain stuff. If you want me as a pain slave this is okay. For that, I think I should explain my experiences and feelings as a pain slave.

My experiences and feelings :

My mistress loved it to punish my cockhead with a ruler. Around 500 to 1000 hits for my cockhead and I can cum only by hitting the cockhead. It was so degrading when I cum in front of her only by hitting my cockhead. She also had stretched my balls with weights. She often used 3 kg for 5 minutes while hitting my cock.
My peehole was also tortured. For that she used toothpaste and metallsticks for stretching.
I learned to take the pain only for her pleasure. Needles through foreskin was the next big thing. She closed my cock by needling my foreskin and also add 500g to stretch it. Playing with hot wax and nettles in summer gives pain to me and pleasure to her. Also ants were used to bite into my cock.

So you see in pain I have experience and if someone is there who can push me forward, this would be good.

Last but not least: my likes and limits:
Likes and wishes :
CBT, peehole torture, clamps, needles, ants, nettles, cockhead and foreskin pain, humiliation, forced risky public, anal training, degradation

Limits : illegal, blackmail, social suicide, permanent damage, scat

I am open minded and hope to find a person for long term as well.

Kik:, Smswitcher91

Please don't give me one or two tasks and then leave. It is horrible for me because I really enjoy to serve u. My last task was to stand half naked in a public toilet at an urinal. It was a crazy feeling when someone comes in. So I really want to serve you and please you in long term. Short term works also but don't leave without any message.

I am a pain slave waiting for tasks to please my master/mistress

Kik: SMSwitcher91
__
Loves: humiliation, CBT, Extreme pain, Bondage, wax play, insertions, Light anal play

Dislikes: hard anal, permanent damage, public
Limits: illegal, Blood, Family

Featured Threads

New Personals