For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

AmateurDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2021
Alongside this I would also add in saggy tits, whether this is through age or bad luck and whether they are large or small. But I prefer when a young girl who has saggy tits knows she has not been blessed with a perky pair and has always been ashamed of exposing herself to anyone because of how ugly and saggy her tits are...and when I say saggy I mean long tubelike breasts that point straight at the ground and cannot be saved by a bra

• Love
Reactions: Jenflatchestedchef

Smalltitiez

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2022
We

Actually, I recently took your advice on the topless beach excursion. Was trying to be inconspicuous about taking photos, so the quality/angel isn't great. At one point I definitely heard some snickering from some 13-14 year old girls filling out tops that I definitely wouldn't be able to.
My boobs are just like these😭

Reactions: Uglytithater

Degrade5me5plz5slavegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 24, 2022
Having a decent pair myself I know how important it is in regards of feeling like a real woman. The clothes you wear and how people look at you.
I'd so love to humiliate a smaller breasted girl and make her feel inferior to me ;)
I'd love to have you humilite me. You can see my small tits on my Twitter @tat2ooedkitty69

Reactions: IndyRugby

Big tittie lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2022
I had taken a bit of a break from this thread but I’ve decided to come back to tell you guys I had a boyfriend yeah had as in past tense I should be sad that we broke up I know I really should but the whole situation has honestly made me even more addicted to humiliation 🤣 we dated for 3 months until about 2 weeks ago said we should take a break because certain things weren’t working out for him I could just tell he meant my chest among other things (my body shape and probably my face haha) today I find out he’s seeing new girl and she is GORGEOUS and he tits soo much better than mine. I’ve been fantasizing being put in my place by the both of them all day how much more pathetic can I get 😂

Big tittie lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2022
It’s a sad reality for you that your boyfriend was always going to leave you for someone with bigger breasts- guys just prefer bigger breasts so there’s not a lot you can do. My girlfriend has really nice big breasts and sometimes when girls with small breasts are checking me out she just pushes them out a little to show them who is the superior woman- as soon as they see how inferior they are to her they just back away knowing they have no chance...it turns me in so much and when we go to parties I always make sure my girlfriend wears tight tops to really humiliate other smaller breasted girls...she’s quite tall also and in high heels her tits are often close to face level of short girls so when she talks to short girls with small tits I love looking at their reaction- how inferior and intimidated they look...

Reactions: Jikester

Featured Threads

New Personals