For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

Big tittie lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2022
Having a decent pair myself I know how important it is in regards of feeling like a real woman. The clothes you wear and how people look at you.
I'd so love to humiliate a smaller breasted girl and make her feel inferior to me ;)
Love this! My girlfriend really lovely pert big breasts. Sometimes when she wants to dominate some of the girls on her team she wears really tight tops into work that day to show them that she’s the boss physically as well as at work

Big tittie lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2022
I love small tit humiliation, really wish there was more of it. I have B cups and I’m chubby so I have the worst case scenario of pathetic tits and a fat ass/chubby tummy.

I would love to have my tits compared to a real woman’s. Even if I try to push them together it doesn’t do much.
My girlfriend as DD breasts and athletic toned body- she would totally dominate and humiliate you

Big tittie lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2022
We

Actually, I recently took your advice on the topless beach excursion. Was trying to be inconspicuous about taking photos, so the quality/angel isn't great. At one point I definitely heard some snickering from some 13-14 year old girls filling out tops that I definitely wouldn't be able to.
The sad truth is that if a decently breasted girl goes topless on the beach or even just wears a tight top- every single guy will notice and will check her out., but for you no matter how tight your tops or even when you go topless, no one will probably give you a second look...feel bad for you that even if you put a huge effort in to get noticed all the guys are looking at decent size breasts somewhere else even though those girls are probably not even making much of an effort...

Big tittie lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2022
I have very tiny boobs and my bf family all have humongous breasts. I always cum while thinking of being humiliated by them or compared to them😭😭
That’s so hot! My girlfriend has really big pert tits and I’ve noticed when she meets small rotted girls like you she becomes really dominant and the other ooor girl feels so humiliated and inferior- it really turns me on...I wonder if your BF knows how turned on you get looking at his family member’s tits?!

Reactions: Smalltitiez

Uglytithater

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2022
I would love to make you stand next to my tall big breasted girlfriend and watch how jealous you get next to her...she would totally humiliate and dominate you without even having to try...just using her physical superiority...
Hey, I would love to see that myself. That flat chest slut is embarrassing!

Smalltitiez

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2022
That’s so hot! My girlfriend has really big pert tits and I’ve noticed when she meets small rotted girls like you she becomes really dominant and the other ooor girl feels so humiliated and inferior- it really turns me on...I wonder if your BF knows how turned on you get looking at his family member’s tits?!
Ugh nothing feels better than being inferior to a large chested women. And my boyfriend knows abt it😭😭

SadoWolf

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2021
Ugh nothing feels better than being inferior to a large chested women. And my boyfriend knows abt it😭😭
Like he should. He should use other big titted sluts in front of you, while you would just be allowed to lick his cum off the floor after it dripped out of em

Reactions: Smalltitiez

Smalltitiez

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2022
My girlfriend is 6-4 and gigantic 44G breasts. We're looking at these pics now and she just said "Omg, I was bigger than these women when I was eight years old!"
She should definitely show us how a real woman breasts look like.

Smalltitiez

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2022
I would really like to compare my boobs with any huge chested women 😭 please

Featured Threads

New Personals