For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
you havent shown your tits yet just your pussy in those pictures you have up right now

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
the girl that posted before me is the same one? Just 2 accounts?

SubAna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2019
I love small tit humiliation, really wish there was more of it. I have B cups and I’m chubby so I have the worst case scenario of pathetic tits and a fat ass/chubby tummy.

I would love to have my tits compared to a real woman’s. Even if I try to push them together it doesn’t do much.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I love small tit humiliation, really wish there was more of it. I have B cups and I’m chubby so I have the worst case scenario of pathetic tits and a fat ass/chubby tummy.

I would love to have my tits compared to a real woman’s. Even if I try to push them together it doesn’t do much.
I did something like this once by making a sub print photos taken from the web of nice big tits. She then had to hold the pictures under her tiny ones while she looked at herself in the mirror.

Nicolehad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 7, 2019
This thread doesn't exactly apply to me( I have fairly big boobs) but I do know what's it's like to be embarrassed by them. One of my boobs is noticeably bigger than the other and my nipples get really puffy. Also I recently noticed they are started to lose their perkyness. I mentioned this to my dom and now he wont let me wear a bra at home so I'll constantly be aware of them sagging

Hino2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2019
I've got my boobs done and I just love them 😄
Humiliating girls with small and saggy tits, pathetic as mine used to be feels great!
That's so hot that you've been on both side! Were you jealous before, and do you feel superior now that you have big boobs to show off? I bet these small titty girls look at you with envy while their bf drool over your new assets

natAsh

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2019
Yes, I definitely used to be jealous of my big-breasted friends. Since I got them done, however, I feel sexy and confident, no matter dressed or undressed. I very much enjoy when I sometimes get to notice a girl being jealous about them. Best of all, I know of all the things girls do to make their boobs look a little bit bigger and honestly, its just pitiful. Some say size does not matter, but we all know that most men would prefer bigger boobs ;)

Reactions: Jikester

Hino2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2019
The best thing is your boobs are now probably way better looking that these naturally saggy big-breasted friends. Were you teased about having itty bitty titties before? I'm sure you're taking your revenge on those tease now :cool: . And I'm sure all your exes are jealous of the new you. Can I ask what size you were before and what size you are now?

You're right, most men prefer big boobs, and the others are lying to please their poor small tits gf 😄. The excuses some girls come up with to reassure themselves are pathetic, like "at least men like me for my personality" or " people look me in the eyes". Inside, they are green with envy when they see you, and their bf all secretly wish they can titty fuck you.

I don't know if you can relate, but I think the sexiest thing about girls with new big boobs is the change in their attitude. They come from shy, jealous, covering all the time to discovering what they missed all those years. Now that they realized that their boobs are their best assets, they enjoy their new-found power, wear more revealing clothes and enjoy attention (plus they experience new ways to please a man in bed)

StarVapor

<:: Verified ::> [Flat Chested]
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
Yes, I definitely used to be jealous of my big-breasted friends. Since I got them done, however, I feel sexy and confident, no matter dressed or undressed. I very much enjoy when I sometimes get to notice a girl being jealous about them. Best of all, I know of all the things girls do to make their boobs look a little bit bigger and honestly, its just pitiful. Some say size does not matter, but we all know that most men would prefer bigger boobs ;)
I'm extremely flat chested. Even if I wear a little a cup bra, I still can't fill it out. I've gotten to the point that I wear pushup bras daily, but even with all the extra padding in there, there's still normally a big gap between the inside of the cups and my tiny little chest. My boyfriend always tells me they're just fine, but anytime we go out and there's bustier chicks around, his eyes are always latched onto their cleavage, so longingly. I would love to be humiliated for my pathetic little cups by a busty woman.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
This thread doesn't exactly apply to me( I have fairly big boobs) but I do know what's it's like to be embarrassed by them. One of my boobs is noticeably bigger than the other and my nipples get really puffy. Also I recently noticed they are started to lose their perkyness. I mentioned this to my dom and now he wont let me wear a bra at home so I'll constantly be aware of them sagging
that would make for a good laugh..small is one thing but different sizes is another..i get it probably happens more often..but still..i could use a good laugh.

although the girl that posted her tits..so small and disappointing..nice nipples though

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
now THESE are what i consder tiny...when a fat guy has bigger tits than you..their tiny.

your pics are sexy as fuck though! you photograph well with those oversized zits on ur chest..i suppose u dont evwn bother with a bra?

Reactions: zsadist

Featured Threads

New Personals