For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I was told I have small breasts. I know so too myself. Ever since I was young I’ve waited for them to grow so I can get the space in the middle when I wear a low neck shirt. It never happened.

I take it you would like them humiliated then, why not show them off.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Here is the wonderful Modelwannabe trying to to use her petite tittes to hold a hairbrush handle in between them.
[photo removed at user request]
With her permission to post them here and for her to await all forms of humiliation regarding them,(within reason I assume).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bee9 and trenho

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
so small they cant even get around that tiny bruah handle?? nice nipples though...the small tits make the nipples look so much bigger

Reactions: akechi106

trenho

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2011
awww so small and useless for that. But maybe they can be used in different ways

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I’m not sure what else they can be used for. Thank you for seeing some potential for them.
i've seen bigger manboobs unfortunatly...but as for use...well..a few cloths pegs and we could hang laundry or a clothes line from those nipples..would be like hanging something on a poster board considering ur as flat as one.

Hhhh

<<<<Verified>>>> <<<Model>>>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2019
i've seen bigger manboobs unfortunatly...but as for use...well..a few cloths pegs and we could hang laundry or a clothes line from those nipples..would be like hanging something on a poster board considering ur as flat as one.

Putting them to some practical use I see.

I was called a canvas elsewhere, but a poster board works fine too

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Thanks for pointing that out. ☺

Yeah... those are some cute oversized pimples you got there...

I am a bit concerned about them, though... That sure looks like a big infection around them both!

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
and they looks still small and useless...right?

Honestly, what where tits designed to be? A depository to hold the milk before it is dispensed to the baby, right? Therefore, is it no wonder that we are (as a rule, as there are dishonorable exceptions) only attracted to large titted girls! When you think about it, a tit is only a thermos to hold liquid, and the largest it is, the more liquid it can hold. Why do you think a girl's tit grows whenever she is pregnant?

Therefore, those tits are worthless. No question about it!

Emmaruee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2020
I tried buying some bigger bras to make me look like a real woman but it didn’t work the cashier when I was checking out laughed and said “I think you should try over there” (pointing to the kids section) I felt so embarrassed but bought them anyway I saw her laughing with her coworkers as I walked away

Attachments

• A0B38831-1F83-44A8-B364-9834FAF37DA5.jpeg
    A0B38831-1F83-44A8-B364-9834FAF37DA5.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 259

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I tried buying some bigger bras to make me look like a real woman but it didn’t work the cashier when I was checking out laughed and said “I think you should try over there” (pointing to the kids section) I felt so embarrassed but bought them anyway I saw her laughing with her coworkers as I walked away
shoukd have just saved urself some money...you.dont need a bra with those things..maybe a couple bandaids

Featured Threads

New Personals