For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I know it’s so embarrassing how much room there is left in them when I wear them out in public it’s so obvious and women laugh at me when they think I’m not looking
So I'm guessing a bikini to the beach is out of the question?

Emmaruee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2020
I literally have nothing going for me my tits are small my body has no shape to it men are disgusted by everything about me all I’m good for is being jealous of real woman please humiliate me my kik is emmaruee

Attachments

• CF48AF10-7115-4F0A-8ED8-600FA4189943.jpeg
    CF48AF10-7115-4F0A-8ED8-600FA4189943.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 214

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
definitly the ugliest tits...when u do the beach do u wear bikini bottoms or mens bathing suit?

Emmaruee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2020
must be fun when u shop for those. you might want to start wearing mens underwear then too cause it really looks more like u have moobs (man boobs)
im tempted im basically a man the way i am now maybe i should go all the way

Reactions: oddjobber

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016

If you do that, you will no longer find it humiliating that you have no boobs, as a real man has no boobs. Therefore, don't do that.

Instead, do this:

Put a piece of cloth so that you can wear a D sized bra and feel like you have none. Put a pocket on each bra so you can access it easily. Finally, leave your purse at home at all times and use your bra as a purse instead...

BiSubSlut

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2019

I do the same too, I love wearing boy shorts. No one knows the difference, especially as I have short hair too. My Dom gets me to wear men’s deodorant sometimes too, if I look like one I might as well smell like one too.

iSlideForYou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 24, 2017
Aus
I do the same too, I love wearing boy shorts. No one knows the difference, especially as I have short hair too. My Dom gets me to wear men’s deodorant sometimes too, if I look like one I might as well smell like one too.

low key fetish of mine. Being dominated by a girl pretending to be a man.

Featured Threads

New Personals