For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

cincy34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2020
As is commonly known small penis humiliation is rife on the Internet, How many others here have an interest in Small breast humiliation?

I think the chubby ones with small tits might be my favorite.

Why? They're extra pathetic. Most chubby girls have decent tits, so they have that going for them. And most girls with tiny tits are super thin, so even though people shame them for having a "boy" body, at least they can say they're thin.

Having the unlucky combination of small tits and a chubby physique isn't all that common, and very unfortunate for them! They must feel humiliated constantly when they're out in public.

What do others think?
Flat chested women are a huge turn on for me.

Arsecrawler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 13, 2016
Germany
My ex gf was like this bit chubby with small tits. I was with her in a nude beach last summer and she was amazed from the huge dicks there especially amazed she was from the guy next to me he was very huge she turnt to him that he can see her tits but he didnt give attention to her he was looking a old woman but with great tits. Funny was that she was complaining about a guy she sayed to me look how that guy is looking to me but he has a tiny dick and also about a other guy she maked fun of his dick she sayed his dick looks like the half is missing. Thats her
We need to see more of her. I am sure you had to deal with quite a bit of embarrassment hanging your dick out.

stefanos

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2020
We need to see more of her. I am sure you had to deal with quite a bit of embarrassment hanging your dick out.
yes it was a bit embarassing to hanging my dick out. i have send you a message with more tits pics of her

MeisterRebus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 10, 2015
Germany
Well, I don't think they are that small. I guess they are B's
Would be better seeing them when she stands and when she is on all fours. Then it's easier to say

Emmaruee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2020
I had taken a bit of a break from this thread but I’ve decided to come back to tell you guys I had a boyfriend yeah had as in past tense I should be sad that we broke up I know I really should but the whole situation has honestly made me even more addicted to humiliation 🤣 we dated for 3 months until about 2 weeks ago said we should take a break because certain things weren’t working out for him I could just tell he meant my chest among other things (my body shape and probably my face haha) today I find out he’s seeing new girl and she is GORGEOUS and he tits soo much better than mine. I’ve been fantasizing being put in my place by the both of them all day how much more pathetic can I get 😂

Reactions: crackskid

Featured Threads

New Personals