For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

natAsh

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2019
Hey sweetie, I saw your pics and tbh your titties are not that small. Unfortunately, considering you are quite chubby, your body reminds me of the body of a fat teenage boy.

There are many small breasted ladies out there. Some have tight bodies and a beautiful face, they take care of themselves. For many guys, this makes at least partially up for their missing boobies. You, however, are clearly non of them. In fact, it seems that you have given up on you.

I am really sorry for you and your pathetic body, I guess life's not easy for you :LOL:

TerryT

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 28, 2019
I tried buying some bigger bras to make me look like a real woman but it didn’t work ...

I love when women with teeny boobs try wearing bras made for real women. Your pic made me laugh out loud when I saw it. When you lean forward, and the bra hangs lower than those itsy bitsy tits, so they're left swinging in the breeze. Like your little boobs are too small to deserve privacy. Thanks for the laugh. :D

TerryT

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 28, 2019
Here is the wonderful Modelwannabe trying to to use her petite tittes to hold a hairbrush handle in between them.

With her permission to post them here and for her to await all forms of humiliation regarding them,(within reason I assume).

Lol. I love how you're leaning forward, pushing the arms in, using every trick you can think of and still you look so teeny that you can't even fit around a little brush handle. You accentuating your tits as much as possible still looks so tiny that most women would be ashamed to look like that while lying flat on their backs. You poor thing. You can keep trying, but nothing is going to make those look sexy.

Reactions: cherrylime

Toritoya1738

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 18, 2018
i like to wear bigger padded bras so my stomach wont look like it sticks out so much but it always look obvious and i get teased alot when my friends grope me and feel the padding

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
i like to wear bigger padded bras so my stomach wont look like it sticks out so much but it always look obvious and i get teased alot when my friends grope me and feel the padding
so. they are more then moobs. and a bigger belly then boobs.. thats indeed not much.. why even bother with a bra then boy

natAsh

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2019
Are you in a relationship? I guess not. I even more doubt you are dating anyone. But in case I am wrong and you are at least from time to time with someone, your bra must be the forbidden no-touch zone in bed? If not how would you deal with surprising your partner with the disappointment underneath your bra?

master deadhunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
have to say I have seen more flat boobs than yours, regardless you have small tits, how about you keep a line written on those tits
can be written permanently like a tattoo or by a permanent marker or you can write the line daily
the line is "punish this small tits whore"

Reactions: cherrylime

smalltitshumiliation

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2020
Hello everyone, great discussion! I discovered this thread and this forum when searching for small tits humiliation because I wanted to see who else is interested in this topic. Glad to see there are some more people here :)

I hope it's okay to post this on here (if not please let me know): many years ago, I started a small tits humiliation blog on tumblr, which was going quite well. I received quite a lot of submissions from "flatties" - so this fetish seems to be fairly widespread.
In any case, since tumblr banned NSFW content, I started a separate website, www.smalltitshumiliation.com

If you enjoy making fun of flatties or if you are flat yourself and would like to be exposed and publicly humiliated, check it out and send me a message.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
Hey everyone emma here haven’t posted in a while just wanted to show a picture I took today I don’t know what happened but my tits some how looks nice? I think it was just the swimsuit but I actually had cleavage (my family did alway ser my nipples pop out about 40 times though because it was too big in the boob area
A magic swimsuit. Did your tits disappear when you took off the swimsuit?

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
She wanted to show that i wasn't kidding about her boobs not looking bigger standing up. I think her little tic tacs might actually look smaller here!
View attachment 80435

Can you show us how her tits look in a:
  • Doggie style position
  • Supported by knees and elbows
Then, two versions of the picture. First one:
  • Head up
  • Hair on her back
  • Elbows 1.5 shoulder length apart
  • Camera 1.5 meters straight in front of her face
Second one:
  • Neck as bent close to her jaw as posible
  • Mouth closed, smiling
  • Arms, elbows and forearms should make a 100-120 degree angle
  • Knees should be 1 to 1.5 meters apart
  • The camera should be 1.5 meters bellow her feet
Those are some pretty humiliating shots. Also, by making custom shots, you are proving that you have access to her and that it is she who gave you the pictures voluntarily.

cincy34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2020
As is commonly known small penis humiliation is rife on the Internet, How many others here have an interest in Small breast humiliation?

I think the chubby ones with small tits might be my favorite.

Why? They're extra pathetic. Most chubby girls have decent tits, so they have that going for them. And most girls with tiny tits are super thin, so even though people shame them for having a "boy" body, at least they can say they're thin.

Having the unlucky combination of small tits and a chubby physique isn't all that common, and very unfortunate for them! They must feel humiliated constantly when they're out in public.

What do others think?
Flat chested women are a huge turn on for me.

Domcaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 13, 2016
Germany
My ex gf was like this bit chubby with small tits. I was with her in a nude beach last summer and she was amazed from the huge dicks there especially amazed she was from the guy next to me he was very huge she turnt to him that he can see her tits but he didnt give attention to her he was looking a old woman but with great tits. Funny was that she was complaining about a guy she sayed to me look how that guy is looking to me but he has a tiny dick and also about a other guy she maked fun of his dick she sayed his dick looks like the half is missing. Thats her
We need to see more of her. I am sure you had to deal with quite a bit of embarrassment hanging your dick out.

stefanos

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2020
We need to see more of her. I am sure you had to deal with quite a bit of embarrassment hanging your dick out.
yes it was a bit embarassing to hanging my dick out. i have send you a message with more tits pics of her

MeisterRebus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 10, 2015
Germany
Well, I don't think they are that small. I guess they are B's
Would be better seeing them when she stands and when she is on all fours. Then it's easier to say

Featured Threads

New Personals