For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

Emmaruee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2020
I had taken a bit of a break from this thread but I’ve decided to come back to tell you guys I had a boyfriend yeah had as in past tense I should be sad that we broke up I know I really should but the whole situation has honestly made me even more addicted to humiliation 🤣 we dated for 3 months until about 2 weeks ago said we should take a break because certain things weren’t working out for him I could just tell he meant my chest among other things (my body shape and probably my face haha) today I find out he’s seeing new girl and she is GORGEOUS and he tits soo much better than mine. I’ve been fantasizing being put in my place by the both of them all day how much more pathetic can I get 😂

Mosquitobitetits

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 11, 2021
Simple format, take a photo and post it here in the thread.

You will earn all the comments you can handle on how pathetically tiny they are.
I have one my Dom laughed at where they have a rubber band around them, he said they look like tiny balloons...

Reactions: IndyRugby

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Why not turn this arround. I love small breasts! The smaller the better. I'll do everything for the flat-chested woman. But when I say it to other men..... They humiliate me. Men is supposed to love big tits! So here is a place to start: Humiliation of men who like them small. :rolleyes:
I agree with you 100%.

Smaller is better, no bra required.

Anything bigger than mouth sized is a waste.

SadoWolf

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2021
Hi Everyone, Mine are really small and want your insults!
*laughing* there is not even enough to recognise you as a female. It should be illegal to call something like this "tits", there are no breasts, at best it is a chest, at absolute maximum.
It would be the same to call a pebble on the street a mountain.

Featured Threads

New Personals