For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

Smokeyybear

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2021
I love small tits anything more than a hand full is a waste IMO , b cup is perfect , more of an ass man love having my face sat on and basically Suffocated

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I never have the guts to keep my titts picture here more than a minute. But i will post this and leave the site for all of you to laugh on how tiny the are compared to real ones.
Whats the reason you are missing guts?
There is nothing to be ashamed of, there is nothing visible at all.
Thats basically like a guy going topples at the swimingpool.

Rather get over that cuttingbord you call chest and post some more pictures for our entertainment.

Reactions: Smalltitiez

HardDick247

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2022
Smalltitiez said:
I never have the guts to keep my titts picture here more than a minute. But i will post this and leave the site for all of you to laugh on how tiny the are compared to real ones.

This post is also pitifully deleted.. However, the result is the same, nothing to see.

Smalltitiez

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2022
Smalltitiez said:

This post is also pitifully deleted.. However, the result is the same, nothing to see.

Attachments

• 3B8F0EB4-D71B-4251-8E42-BD207A50BC9A.jpeg
    3B8F0EB4-D71B-4251-8E42-BD207A50BC9A.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 200

HardDick247

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2022
My bf chest is bigger than mine lol
How pathetic that photo is :D you could really post that anywhere, it took a really long time before I realized what there is and still its here hidden :D If I showed that to my friends they would just ask me that why I waste their time with a trash

Suzyissmall

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2023
We

Actually, I recently took your advice on the topless beach excursion. Was trying to be inconspicuous about taking photos, so the quality/angel isn't great. At one point I definitely heard some snickering from some 13-14 year old girls filling out tops that I definitely wouldn't be able to.
I know a guy who shaves his chest and it look very similar to yours

Sub1246

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 1, 2018
I have been teased and humiliated for the size of my tits for as long as I can remember. I’m 24 and it still looks like my chest hasn’t grown a bit. I’ve also been told my areola are too big and puffy for my chest.IMG_3134.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3133.jpeg
    IMG_3133.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Suzyissmall

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2023
I have been teased and humiliated for the size of my tits for as long as I can remember. I’m 24 and it still looks like my chest hasn’t grown a bit. I’ve also been told my areola are too big and puffy for my chest.View attachment 107757
I so wish i had tits like urs, wow! so beautiful and full, squeezable. amazing <3

• Haha
Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals