Small penis humiliation

holly_jade02

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Jul 27, 2023
So, one of the reasons I'm a sissy is the fact that I was one of the small percentages of men born with a micro penis.

Until I embraced the fact, I was humiliated by it. But now, tucking is simple, walking through the locker room at the gym isn't something I dread anymore. Most of the people Im around know, and ask to see it every now and again.

It's barely, and I mean barely 3/4 of an inch from my body to the tip of it, and only as big around as the end of my little finger.

The only sex I can have and enjoy is as a woman, anal sex with either men or women that strap on and peg me.

Is there anyone else that has this situation or knows of anyone?

Would love to connect!

Last edited:

Apl1984

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2023
So, one of the reasons I'm a sissy is the fact that I was one of the small percentages of men born with a micro penis.

Until I embraced the fact, I was humiliated by it. But now, tucking is simple, walking through the locker room at the gym isn't something I dread anymore. Most of the people Im around know, and ask to see it every now and again.

It's barely, and I mean barely 3/4 of an inch from my body to the tip of it, and only as big around as the end of my little finger.

The only sex I can have and enjoy is as a woman, anal sex with either men or women that strap on and peg me.

Is there anyone else that has this situation or knows of anyone?

Would love to connect!
Is it 3/4 of a inch hard or soft? I myself is also on the smaller side

holly_jade02

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Jul 27, 2023
No, mine is 3/4 inch fully erect. Yours is giant compared to my lil weenie! Lol

Nstyman

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 2, 2023
Lake Charles
I put the torch in there for comparison , I'm ashane to see but in ,54 and that's about 3/4 erect rr. Pathetic

Attachments

• 20230922_091734.jpg
    20230922_091734.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230922_091706.jpg
    20230922_091706.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 3

boy4abuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 30, 2023
In my case im not that small normally but not sure why when im high or drunk cant get hard so im not able to cum. In that situation find sph so humiliating and as i cant cum is an endless teasing.

Featured Threads

New Personals