Smelly Pantie fetish

Morgan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 23, 2010
Does anyone have a dirty panty fetish? either just worn and stinky, Cummed in, peed in. or even blood stained?

I love dirty panties!
If anyone wants to chat email me morgan-bailey at live dot co dot uk

x

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
I love well worn panties, to sniff them .... so nice.... can be more fun if you get to pleasure the lady while she is wearing them, then remove them for our pleasure.

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
I love well worn panties, to sniff them .... so nice.... can be more fun if you get to pleasure the lady while she is wearing them, then remove them for our pleasure.

Last part seems very interesting - had this done a few times - however never realised that it turned some people on so much - well not as much as it turns me on

Love Rachie
x x x

Master_Allan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2012
Lakewood,CA
I LOVE dirty panties, more precise, I am OBSESSED with dirty pantyhose/tights/leggings.

I Love, Love, LOVE watching my slaves cum or piss themselves while wearing sheer pantyhose, opaque tights, or colorful leggings.

I absolutely LOVE the sight of watching urine pool in the crotch of their hosiery, and trails of piss running down their legs, and finally pooling on the floor around their feet.

It gets my cock so hard seeing the embarrassment and humiliation on their face, and the sound of them whimpering and begging for mercy makes me want to cum all over their dirty hose.

If you want to trade, or send me some of your used dirty panties/hose from UK i would be HAPPY to receive them in the mail. or even pictures of you dirtying them.

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
I LOVE dirty panties, more precise, I am OBSESSED with dirty pantyhose/tights/leggings.

I Love, Love, LOVE watching my slaves cum or piss themselves while wearing sheer pantyhose, opaque tights, or colorful leggings.

I absolutely LOVE the sight of watching urine pool in the crotch of their hosiery, and trails of piss running down their legs, and finally pooling on the floor around their feet.

It gets my cock so hard seeing the embarrassment and humiliation on their face, and the sound of them whimpering and begging for mercy makes me want to cum all over their dirty hose.

If you want to trade, or send me some of your used dirty panties/hose from UK i would be HAPPY to receive them in the mail. or even pictures of you dirtying them.

No offence meant but is there any fetish you don't have.

Master_Allan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2012
Lakewood,CA
Working in the business of fulfilling fetishes of women of all ages, has opened my mind, and expanded my view of pleasure. But there are only Three fetishes I will have NOTHING to do with, and they; Scat, Vomit, and Furry.

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
I guess well-worn panties could certainly turn me on. I'd be sniffing them, rubbing them all over my face, licking them, stuffing them in my mouth for hours...

However they would just be a substitute for the real thing. Having a real "bottom" of a lady on my face would always beat having just her panties any day.

dirtyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2012
I love dirty, well used panties. especially sweaty ones, after a nice workout. its great when theyre still moist and you can smell the heavenly aroma so deep.

Johnyg423

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 1, 2011
I've always wanted to see a pair of panties that has a wet mark on from masturbating.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I love smelly panties. My wife will masterbate through her panties and make me warw them over my face while I am in chastity. She uses thos technique to remind me of what I am missing.

New Personals