so im getting more into anal masturbation

lucifer_x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 7, 2013
lets get to the point. i have decided to use ice and my fingers to ease myself. i ask only for advice on ice for the time being.

thank you.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
Couple advices:

1) Ice can be dangerous, the rectum is full of veins with a lot of blood running there, and you seriously cool down the stomach area if you use too much ice, and this can be harmful. :(

2) Therefore, do not use too cold ice. My best experience is to put the ice into cold water, it soon gets close to 0 degrees and this makes it slightly better. :)

3) Another very good option is to get a toy which can be put into the freezer. There is no latent heat which makes it safer. You can then go to very low temperatures. As well, toys conduct the heat much less and they go deeper than what you usually achieve with ice-cubes. :D

4) When using ice-cubes, you will most likely leak some water, so be prepared to that :eek:

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
Having used ice in the past just a few tips...

1. Go slow, one at a time. With 30 seconds between each.

2. Ice will constrict blood vessels and muscles. Essentially the volume of your anus will decrease with each cube you insert.

3. It gets cold suddenly not gradually, and it not something easily undone if too cold.

4. If you have a problem, don't rush to expel the ice. It will be physically difficult and painful to do so. Stop immediately and wait for ice to melt.

5. If struggling to insert, do not force it. Will be hard with constricted hole.

6. Ice will melt and a lose, dilated anus might leak melted water, be aware when wearing any lower clothes.

7. Be sanitary, wash thoroughly before and after play, do not bring hands with fecal particles near mouth or eyes. (can cause pinkeye)

8. Have fun.

I hoped this helps you out. Pm me with anymore questions.

adamacl1988

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2013
I must try the idea of putting a toy in the freezer then trying it look forward to that

Featured Threads

New Personals