Some fun tasks for subs out there

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
I am a switch, which gives me the distinct pleasure of understanding both sides. I have found myself scouring this forum when in sub mode looking for tasks to do to punish myself or simply to try something new. Well, right now I’m in a very Dominant mindset and figured I would post some tasks for all the sluts out there. Pick one (or more) you like and report back in detail. No photos required but feel free to add them if you want 😉

1. This one is for those whores out there who like their clits a little too much. Edge yourself on your clit in your favorite way, then ruin any possible chance at an orgasm by slapping your clit until any and all pleasure has pathetically drained away. Do this three times, then cool your sad little clit down with an ice cube (make sure not to get freezer burn). Then, repeat the entire thing three times- so 9 edges in total, 3 cooldowns total. If you do it correctly, you’ll be shaking by the end. Only then may you orgasm, and only once. I want to hear how it felt, what method you used for edging, and how badly you wanted to orgasm.

2. This is for those pathetic cocks out there who love CBT. First, fill your tightest underwear with macaroni, or some ramen, just some curly hard material. Then, ensuring you have plenty stuffed down your crotch, sit down and cross your legs. Be sure that your pathetic excuse for a cock is trapped between your legs, so your eggs have the weight of your body pushing them into the macaroni, and your legs squash your cock again with the macaroni. Sit like this for five minutes, then remove your underwear and put all the macaroni on the floor or a hard chair. Tie the top of your eggs nice and tight with a shoelace or string, this will keep your eggs out and pounding. Sitting in the macaroni so your eggs are horribly squashed, edge yourself however you want then ruin your orgasm by shoving the head of your cock into a handful of macaroni (be careful not to cut yourself). Repeat this edging process five times, then you may orgasm.

3. This one is for those of us who love painful overstimulation. Only do this if you have a painful reaction to overstim. First, warm yourself up by hitting your clock/eggs/clit/pussy/ass with a wooden spoon 10 times in 3 areas (pick an area, hit it 10 times, move to another area, 10 hits, etc). Then, for as many sensitive spots that you have, tease and potentially edge yourself for five minutes each. Then, orgasm three times from as many as you can orgasm from. Then repeat the previous wooden spoon impact step, but specifically for areas on and around those sensitive spots you just so wonderfully came from. Then orgasm four times from each sensitive spot, and repeat the wooden spoon impact step. Then orgasm five times… you get the point. Let’s see how far your make it before it starts to hurt! And once it hurts, how long can you continue before your slutty body refuses to orgasm?

4. This one is for those sluts who love hidden public play. What you’ll need before you leave the house: a rubber band, several (3 or more) clothes pins, some rope, your favorite toy, and an extra set of underwear. Don’t read the next part until you’re somewhere public. A restaurant is perfect. Extra kinky - a restaurant at their busiest hour (see Google for that info).

Now, go to the bathroom with your supplies. Go into a stall and remove your clothes. Put the clothes pins on your nipples and tongue. Take the rubber band and snap it against your clit/pussy or cock/eggs 20 times total. Now rotate the clothes pins on your nipples by 90 degrees. If you start drooling, stuff your old pair of underwear in your mouth but keep the clothespin on your tongue. Wait for the bathroom to empty, then orgasm a maximum of 2 times. Make sure you don’t get caught! If anyone walks in, you have to stop. That should edge yourself plenty even if you do manage to orgasm. Now tie the rope around your stomach and down your crotch. For pussies, make sure the rope splits your pussy lips and chafes your clit. For cocks, wrap it a few times around your cock and eggs on its way down your crotch. Put on your clean pair of underwear and leave the bathroom. Finish your meal, then go to your car. While still in the parking lot, take off your pants. Go home.

Hazelnut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2022
I am a switch, which gives me the distinct pleasure of understanding both sides. I have found myself scouring this forum when in sub mode looking for tasks to do to punish myself or simply to try something new. Well, right now I’m in a very Dominant mindset and figured I would post some tasks for all the sluts out there. Pick one (or more) you like and report back in detail. No photos required but feel free to add them if you want 😉

1. This one is for those whores out there who like their clits a little too much. Edge yourself on your clit in your favorite way, then ruin any possible chance at an orgasm by slapping your clit until any and all pleasure has pathetically drained away. Do this three times, then cool your sad little clit down with an ice cube (make sure not to get freezer burn). Then, repeat the entire thing three times- so 9 edges in total, 3 cooldowns total. If you do it correctly, you’ll be shaking by the end. Only then may you orgasm, and only once. I want to hear how it felt, what method you used for edging, and how badly you wanted to orgasm.

2. This is for those pathetic cocks out there who love CBT. First, fill your tightest underwear with macaroni, or some ramen, just some curly hard material. Then, ensuring you have plenty stuffed down your crotch, sit down and cross your legs. Be sure that your pathetic excuse for a cock is trapped between your legs, so your eggs have the weight of your body pushing them into the macaroni, and your legs squash your cock again with the macaroni. Sit like this for five minutes, then remove your underwear and put all the macaroni on the floor or a hard chair. Tie the top of your eggs nice and tight with a shoelace or string, this will keep your eggs out and pounding. Sitting in the macaroni so your eggs are horribly squashed, edge yourself however you want then ruin your orgasm by shoving the head of your cock into a handful of macaroni (be careful not to cut yourself). Repeat this edging process five times, then you may orgasm.

3. This one is for those of us who love painful overstimulation. Only do this if you have a painful reaction to overstim. First, warm yourself up by hitting your clock/eggs/clit/pussy/ass with a wooden spoon 10 times in 3 areas (pick an area, hit it 10 times, move to another area, 10 hits, etc). Then, for as many sensitive spots that you have, tease and potentially edge yourself for five minutes each. Then, orgasm three times from as many as you can orgasm from. Then repeat the previous wooden spoon impact step, but specifically for areas on and around those sensitive spots you just so wonderfully came from. Then orgasm four times from each sensitive spot, and repeat the wooden spoon impact step. Then orgasm five times… you get the point. Let’s see how far your make it before it starts to hurt! And once it hurts, how long can you continue before your slutty body refuses to orgasm?

4. This one is for those sluts who love hidden public play. What you’ll need before you leave the house: a rubber band, several (3 or more) clothes pins, some rope, your favorite toy, and an extra set of underwear. Don’t read the next part until you’re somewhere public. A restaurant is perfect. Extra kinky - a restaurant at their busiest hour (see Google for that info).

Now, go to the bathroom with your supplies. Go into a stall and remove your clothes. Put the clothes pins on your nipples and tongue. Take the rubber band and snap it against your clit/pussy or cock/eggs 20 times total. Now rotate the clothes pins on your nipples by 90 degrees. If you start drooling, stuff your old pair of underwear in your mouth but keep the clothespin on your tongue. Wait for the bathroom to empty, then orgasm a maximum of 2 times. Make sure you don’t get caught! If anyone walks in, you have to stop. That should edge yourself plenty even if you do manage to orgasm. Now tie the rope around your stomach and down your crotch. For pussies, make sure the rope splits your pussy lips and chafes your clit. For cocks, wrap it a few times around your cock and eggs on its way down your crotch. Put on your clean pair of underwear and leave the bathroom. Finish your meal, then go to your car. While still in the parking lot, take off your pants. Go home.
can you please suggest me a self punishment which i can do in my room.. My limits are needles or any type of permanent damage

Reactions: lolipop101

TittyBitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 14, 2022

Mistress, thank you for your punishments. I chose number one, but added a bit more pain, because my pathetic cunt deserved it.

I started by kneeling, and stripping my clothes off slowly, until I was kneeling naked on the cold floor. I then pinched my nipples until they were hard, and clamped my tit clamps on, tightening them until I was in pain. I then decided that I wanted to challenge myself, and pushed my medium butt plug in, and waited, still kneeling, until my pussy was dripping.

Now, I wanted to have the most amount of pleasure, challenge, and pain from this task, so I also attached my dildo to the wall, and leant forward until my big tits were on the cold floor, clamps pushing into them, and I inserted my dildo inside. i then grabbed my vibrator, and did the first round of edging, slowly fucking my dildo at the same time until I almost came, but I didn’t, Mistress. The first time was easy, and I managed to slide my wet pussy off the dildo and spank my cunt 20 times until all I could feel was the pain. Then I went back to it, fucking my dildo, vibrator on my cunt, until I almost came again. This time was a little harder, and my legs were starting to shake now. I spanked my pussy 20 times again, until my pussy was completely swollen with the pain.

The third time, I used my fingers instead of my vibrator, teasing myself to the edge and then denying myself. It was so hard this time, Mistress, but I was a good little slut and stopped, spanking myself 15 times and then rubbing ice all over my cunt.

The next three rounds were still pretty easy. I alternated between my fingers and my vibrator, and for the fifth round I used a metal rod to spank my pussy because I considered cumming then, Mistress, so I made sure I was in pain. The ice was cooling after this round, Mistress, and I moaned so loud the moment it touched my cunt.

The final rounds was difficult, Mistress. I could only go 30 seconds on the eight pass before I almost reached my orgasm. Between the eighth and ninth pass, I also used the metal rod, as I wanted to come so bad that time that I almost let myself. By the ninth pass, my legs began shaking so bad that I was struggling to continue fucking my dildo fast enough. At this point my pussy juices had begun running down the backs of my thighs, and my breasts were cold and in such orgasmic pain from the tiles. When I was finally allowed to orgasm at the ninth pass, I ended up half-collapsing onto the floor, my dildo still in me and my cunt throbbing desperately.

This punishment took me one and a half hours to complete, and I have not gotten off the floor as I write this, as my legs have not stopped shaking. I also added a clamp to my clit after I orgasmed, as I was instructed to do so after every time I come by another master. I have left my dildo and butt plug in my holes, as I deserve to be used after being so pathetic.

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
can you please suggest me a self punishment which i can do in my room.. My limits are needles or any type of permanent damage
I'm assuming you have roommates. I need you to collect some supplies first: a washcloth, a wooden spoon, rubber band, toothpick, and some fresh ginger.

First, stuff your mouth with a dirty pair of panties. Put a THIN blanket or sheet under the door (unless you don't like partial public, in which case soundproof your room), and lay on your bed and spread your legs wide. Find your clit and rub the freshly cut side of the ginger on your clit, edging once. Then use the rubber band to flick your clit and labia until you can't. Next, use the washcloth to masturbate on your clit while you finger yourself to edge twice. Then whack your entire pussy area with the wooden spoon until you don't want to cum anymore (usually about 15 hits). Finally, rub the ginger on your clit again and get it very sensitive before GENTLY poking your clit 20 times till you find the most sensitive spot (everyone has a more sensitive side), and then poke that spot specifically 25 times. Clean yourself off with a bit of water and the washcloth (don't leave the ginger on after this session).

Reactions: Xxxxx and beof95

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Mistress, thank you for your punishments. I chose number one, but added a bit more pain, because my pathetic cunt deserved it.

I started by kneeling, and stripping my clothes off slowly, until I was kneeling naked on the cold floor. I then pinched my nipples until they were hard, and clamped my tit clamps on, tightening them until I was in pain. I then decided that I wanted to challenge myself, and pushed my medium butt plug in, and waited, still kneeling, until my pussy was dripping.

Now, I wanted to have the most amount of pleasure, challenge, and pain from this task, so I also attached my dildo to the wall, and leant forward until my big tits were on the cold floor, clamps pushing into them, and I inserted my dildo inside. i then grabbed my vibrator, and did the first round of edging, slowly fucking my dildo at the same time until I almost came, but I didn’t, Mistress. The first time was easy, and I managed to slide my wet pussy off the dildo and spank my cunt 20 times until all I could feel was the pain. Then I went back to it, fucking my dildo, vibrator on my cunt, until I almost came again. This time was a little harder, and my legs were starting to shake now. I spanked my pussy 20 times again, until my pussy was completely swollen with the pain.

The third time, I used my fingers instead of my vibrator, teasing myself to the edge and then denying myself. It was so hard this time, Mistress, but I was a good little slut and stopped, spanking myself 15 times and then rubbing ice all over my cunt.

The next three rounds were still pretty easy. I alternated between my fingers and my vibrator, and for the fifth round I used a metal rod to spank my pussy because I considered cumming then, Mistress, so I made sure I was in pain. The ice was cooling after this round, Mistress, and I moaned so loud the moment it touched my cunt.

The final rounds was difficult, Mistress. I could only go 30 seconds on the eight pass before I almost reached my orgasm. Between the eighth and ninth pass, I also used the metal rod, as I wanted to come so bad that time that I almost let myself. By the ninth pass, my legs began shaking so bad that I was struggling to continue fucking my dildo fast enough. At this point my pussy juices had begun running down the backs of my thighs, and my breasts were cold and in such orgasmic pain from the tiles. When I was finally allowed to orgasm at the ninth pass, I ended up half-collapsing onto the floor, my dildo still in me and my cunt throbbing desperately.

This punishment took me one and a half hours to complete, and I have not gotten off the floor as I write this, as my legs have not stopped shaking. I also added a clamp to my clit after I orgasmed, as I was instructed to do so after every time I come by another master. I have left my dildo and butt plug in my holes, as I deserve to be used after being so pathetic.
Sounds like you enjoyed-didn't-enjoy yourself with this task. I'm impressed that you stuck with it for so long, and would love for you to try some of the other tasks I post here. I would have loved to see you shaking with pain and pleasure at the end there. Whoever told you to clamp your clit after every orgasm must be a sadist, I'll be using that idea going forward.

Hazelnut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2022
I'm assuming you have roommates. I need you to collect some supplies first: a washcloth, a wooden spoon, rubber band, toothpick, and some fresh ginger.

First, stuff your mouth with a dirty pair of panties. Put a THIN blanket or sheet under the door (unless you don't like partial public, in which case soundproof your room), and lay on your bed and spread your legs wide. Find your clit and rub the freshly cut side of the ginger on your clit, edging once. Then use the rubber band to flick your clit and labia until you can't. Next, use the washcloth to masturbate on your clit while you finger yourself to edge twice. Then whack your entire pussy area with the wooden spoon until you don't want to cum anymore (usually about 15 hits). Finally, rub the ginger on your clit again and get it very sensitive before GENTLY poking your clit 20 times till you find the most sensitive spot (everyone has a more sensitive side), and then poke that spot specifically 25 times. Clean yourself off with a bit of water and the washcloth (don't leave the ginger on after this session).
Thank you for this I'll surely try it out

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021

Here are some more new task ideas for all the desperate subs out there. As usual, no photos required but would love to see them. Please give detailed reports, and other Doms/Dommes feel free to add any ideas here.

5. If you enjoy cut/pussy pain/pleasure mixing, this is for you. First, your supplies are: a clit pump/nipple pump (one of the piston ones), two clothes pins, 1 wet washcloth, a cup of ice, hot sauce/fresh grated ginger, a hairbrush, and your favorite dildo. The first step is to get your clit’s attention so it’ll be at the ready for the next step. Use the two clothes pins to pull back your labia right around your clit, and attach the pump to your clit, pulling it up into the pump gradually until it fills the whole chamber. While this is going on, you may not play with yourself. Once your clit is all pumped up nicely, release it and rub the hot sauce or freshly minced ginger onto it. Move the clothes pins to your nipples only after rubbing in the hot sauce onto your clit. While that is stewing, edge yourself with your dildo three times. Then, rotate the clothes pins on your nipples by 90 degrees, and rub an ice cube all around your pussy, teasing yourself with it. Edge yourself once more, then hit your clit with your hairbrush bristles 10 times, pulling back your labia if necessary. If the hot sauce has worn off, clean your clit with the washcloth and re-dose your clit. If it has not worn off, or once you’ve re-dosed your clit, rub your clit in slow easy circles and edge yourself once. Rotate your clothes pins on your nipples again and edge your clit again. Play with your pussy to orgasm once, then rotate the clothes pins. Hit your clit with your brush bristles 15 times, then you may orgasm from your clit. Wash up, and you’re done.

6. If you enjoy orgasm denial/ruined orgasms, this is for you. Edge yourself three times, and on the third, prevent your orgasm by whacking your cock/balls/pussy/clit with a wooden spoon. Next, ruin your next orgasm by denying any sensation right before the edge. No touching yourself for three minutes. Next, you may orgasm but while the orgasm is rolling through your body, I want you to cause as much pain as you can to your desperately sensitive pussy/clit/balls/cock by pinching, clamping, hitting, whacking, or flicking it with your finger or rubber band. After this, you may not orgasm for 36 hours, but you will edge yourself 6 more times before the 36 hours are up. You can do all the edges at once, or spread them out, it’s up to you. But absolutely no orgasms until the 36 hours are up.

7. This is partial (or full if you like) public for those adventurous exhibitionists out there. Go somewhere you feel comfortable (public restroom, nude beach, etc) and strip down to your underwear. Now, play with yourself through the fabric of your underwear until you’re wet/dribbling precum. If someone walks in, you must give an annoyed groan and stop. When they leave, hit your favorite sensitive spot three times with your hand, then resume your playing. Continue this until you have edged several times due to someone walking in. Then, orgasm even if there is someone in the room - so if your third edge happened because someone walked in, complete your annoyed groan and then orgasm while they are still in the restroom but you must stay completely quiet. Once you’ve ridden out your orgasm, painfully pinch whatever it was you orgasmed from (pussy, cock, clit, etc). Re-dress and leave.

8. I’ve tailored this for a painful experience for a clit, but it can be easily adapted for a cock. First get an empty plastic tampon tube, you know the ones with the pusher (I suggest a jumbo size tampon tube for a cock, or something similar to what I’m describing). Now, prep your clit by playing with it until it’s full of blood and excited. Pull back the hood, and taking the tube, push the tube plunger (it’s empty, so this will open the claw-game-shaped end of the tube), and orient the opening of the tampon over your clit. You see where I’m going with this? Opening the claw, lower it over your clit and release the plunger so the claw grabs and pinches your clit. This is excruciating physically and psychologically, because you must keep your hand on it to prevent it from falling over. Take five deep breaths, then pull the claw off. You may not release the claw, so pulling it off will be terrible. If you’re tempted to play with yourself, repeat this process until you never want to touch your clit again.

9. This is some anal play with orgasm denial. The basic premise is that you can only orgasm from your ass, but with some fun twists thrown in. First, spank yourself 20 times with a wooden spoon/spatula/paint stirrer/etc. then, insert your favorite dildo/butt plug all the way into your ass. Now, sit on the ground in such a way that the ground grinds your plug/dildo even further into your ass. Edge yourself elsewhere until you become used to the sensation of the plug/dildo. Then fuck your ass until you edge, and sit back down on the floor like before. Repeat this at least four times, then you may orgasm from your ass only.

lolipop101

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
Here are some more new task ideas for all the desperate subs out there. As usual, no photos required but would love to see them. Please give detailed reports, and other Doms/Dommes feel free to add any ideas here.

5. If you enjoy cut/pussy pain/pleasure mixing, this is for you. First, your supplies are: a clit pump/nipple pump (one of the piston ones), two clothes pins, 1 wet washcloth, a cup of ice, hot sauce/fresh grated ginger, a hairbrush, and your favorite dildo. The first step is to get your clit’s attention so it’ll be at the ready for the next step. Use the two clothes pins to pull back your labia right around your clit, and attach the pump to your clit, pulling it up into the pump gradually until it fills the whole chamber. While this is going on, you may not play with yourself. Once your clit is all pumped up nicely, release it and rub the hot sauce or freshly minced ginger onto it. Move the clothes pins to your nipples only after rubbing in the hot sauce onto your clit. While that is stewing, edge yourself with your dildo three times. Then, rotate the clothes pins on your nipples by 90 degrees, and rub an ice cube all around your pussy, teasing yourself with it. Edge yourself once more, then hit your clit with your hairbrush bristles 10 times, pulling back your labia if necessary. If the hot sauce has worn off, clean your clit with the washcloth and re-dose your clit. If it has not worn off, or once you’ve re-dosed your clit, rub your clit in slow easy circles and edge yourself once. Rotate your clothes pins on your nipples again and edge your clit again. Play with your pussy to orgasm once, then rotate the clothes pins. Hit your clit with your brush bristles 15 times, then you may orgasm from your clit. Wash up, and you’re done.

6. If you enjoy orgasm denial/ruined orgasms, this is for you. Edge yourself three times, and on the third, prevent your orgasm by whacking your cock/balls/pussy/clit with a wooden spoon. Next, ruin your next orgasm by denying any sensation right before the edge. No touching yourself for three minutes. Next, you may orgasm but while the orgasm is rolling through your body, I want you to cause as much pain as you can to your desperately sensitive pussy/clit/balls/cock by pinching, clamping, hitting, whacking, or flicking it with your finger or rubber band. After this, you may not orgasm for 36 hours, but you will edge yourself 6 more times before the 36 hours are up. You can do all the edges at once, or spread them out, it’s up to you. But absolutely no orgasms until the 36 hours are up.

7. This is partial (or full if you like) public for those adventurous exhibitionists out there. Go somewhere you feel comfortable (public restroom, nude beach, etc) and strip down to your underwear. Now, play with yourself through the fabric of your underwear until you’re wet/dribbling precum. If someone walks in, you must give an annoyed groan and stop. When they leave, hit your favorite sensitive spot three times with your hand, then resume your playing. Continue this until you have edged several times due to someone walking in. Then, orgasm even if there is someone in the room - so if your third edge happened because someone walked in, complete your annoyed groan and then orgasm while they are still in the restroom but you must stay completely quiet. Once you’ve ridden out your orgasm, painfully pinch whatever it was you orgasmed from (pussy, cock, clit, etc). Re-dress and leave.

8. I’ve tailored this for a painful experience for a clit, but it can be easily adapted for a cock. First get an empty plastic tampon tube, you know the ones with the pusher (I suggest a jumbo size tampon tube for a cock, or something similar to what I’m describing). Now, prep your clit by playing with it until it’s full of blood and excited. Pull back the hood, and taking the tube, push the tube plunger (it’s empty, so this will open the claw-game-shaped end of the tube), and orient the opening of the tampon over your clit. You see where I’m going with this? Opening the claw, lower it over your clit and release the plunger so the claw grabs and pinches your clit. This is excruciating physically and psychologically, because you must keep your hand on it to prevent it from falling over. Take five deep breaths, then pull the claw off. You may not release the claw, so pulling it off will be terrible. If you’re tempted to play with yourself, repeat this process until you never want to touch your clit again.

9. This is some anal play with orgasm denial. The basic premise is that you can only orgasm from your ass, but with some fun twists thrown in. First, spank yourself 20 times with a wooden spoon/spatula/paint stirrer/etc. then, insert your favorite dildo/butt plug all the way into your ass. Now, sit on the ground in such a way that the ground grinds your plug/dildo even further into your ass. Edge yourself elsewhere until you become used to the sensation of the plug/dildo. Then fuck your ass until you edge, and sit back down on the floor like before. Repeat this at least four times, then you may orgasm from your ass only.
These are all wonderful ideas mistress but curious if you have any ideas for painful nipple play and maybe even some more public play?

Reactions: marvinm3492

TittyBitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 14, 2022
Mistress,

I decided on number 6 this time (it was a tough choice between 5 and 6).

I started by kneeling on the floor. I did this punishment following another punishment (I had finished with an orgasm using only my favourite dildo, and now I cannot touch it for 24 hours, but have to be able to see it) so I was kneeling in my own mess, and had my widest dildo between my legs as I knelt above it. I also clamped my nipples, as I like to pleasure myself in “downward” doggy, with the weight on my tits.

I decided to do my first three edges whilst I knelt, with my fingers. My clit was so sensitive already, so the temptation to simply let myself orgasm was intense. I didn’t though, mistress, because I wanted to please you, so I let each edge die. On the third, to stop myself from orgasming, I hit myself hard with my spiked hairbrush (I don’t have a wooden spoon with me), until I doubled over from the pain. My clit was throbbing so hard, mistress, and the pain was almost unbearable. I completed my next edge with so much difficulty, wanting to come almost the instant my fingers touched my clit and pussy. Taking my fingers away to remove sensation was next to impossible, and the next three minutes were unbearable, especially with my dildo sitting right below my pussy, almost begging me to fuck myself stupid on it. When I was finally allowed to orgasm for the next edge, I did it with my vibrator, and Immediately clamped it afterwards, twisting my clit until I could feel tears run down my face (I see you did take inspiration from my previous punishments). Unable to help myself, I completed the first of my six edges right then, my body excruciatingly desperate after I couldn’t orgasm, especially with my dildo still standing up between my legs. I will keep you updated if I cannot finish the 36 hours.

Thank you again for your excellent punishments, mistress.

————-

Edit: Mistress, I only managed to make it 25 hours before I gave in to coming. I was on my fifth edge, and couldn’t stop myself from reaching an orgasm. This slut begs for your forgiveness, and you to punish her accordingly.

Last edited:

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Mistress,

I decided on number 6 this time (it was a tough choice between 5 and 6).

I started by kneeling on the floor. I did this punishment following another punishment (I had finished with an orgasm using only my favourite dildo, and now I cannot touch it for 24 hours, but have to be able to see it) so I was kneeling in my own mess, and had my widest dildo between my legs as I knelt above it. I also clamped my nipples, as I like to pleasure myself in “downward” doggy, with the weight on my tits.

I decided to do my first three edges whilst I knelt, with my fingers. My clit was so sensitive already, so the temptation to simply let myself orgasm was intense. I didn’t though, mistress, because I wanted to please you, so I let each edge die. On the third, to stop myself from orgasming, I hit myself hard with my spiked hairbrush (I don’t have a wooden spoon with me), until I doubled over from the pain. My clit was throbbing so hard, mistress, and the pain was almost unbearable. I completed my next edge with so much difficulty, wanting to come almost the instant my fingers touched my clit and pussy. Taking my fingers away to remove sensation was next to impossible, and the next three minutes were unbearable, especially with my dildo sitting right below my pussy, almost begging me to fuck myself stupid on it. When I was finally allowed to orgasm for the next edge, I did it with my vibrator, and Immediately clamped it afterwards, twisting my clit until I could feel tears run down my face (I see you did take inspiration from my previous punishments). Unable to help myself, I completed the first of my six edges right then, my body excruciatingly desperate after I couldn’t orgasm, especially with my dildo still standing up between my legs. I will keep you updated if I cannot finish the 36 hours.

Thank you again for your excellent punishments, mistress.

————-

Edit: Mistress, I only managed to make it 25 hours before I gave in to coming. I was on my fifth edge, and couldn’t stop myself from reaching an orgasm. This slut begs for your forgiveness, and you to punish her accordingly.
Since it was your clit that caused a problem, your punishment should be to your clit and make you not want to touch it. Knowing this, your punishment is as follows: first, pump your clit and get it super big and sensitive, then hit it with that hairbrush of yours 15 times. Next, you’re going to put hot sauce on it and leave it for ten minutes (if you need to reapply, do so). Once that’s done, coat your clit with nail polish. Let the polish slowly chip off and once that’s done, clamp it for however long it takes to make you cry. Then you are done. Be sure to clean yourself up between tasks using a rough wet washcloth. No orgasming.

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
These are all wonderful ideas mistress but curious if you have any ideas for painful nipple play and maybe even some more public play?
Sure! I’ll combine the two for you:
First, collect your supplies.
Nipple clamps/clothespins
Suction cups
Rubber band

Now, go out somewhere public enough for you (restaurant stall, hidden part of a park, car in a parking lot, etc. be sure to tell me where you went). Remove your shirt or just pull it up over your breasts (depends on how risky you want to be). Apply the suction cups to your nipples, and spread the rubber band between your thumb and forefinger. Pick a spot on your breast, and put the rubber band on your skin. Pull the rubber band back and release it, stinging your soft breast. Repeat ten times on each breast. Then, remove the suction cups and clamp your nipples. Put the rubber band loosely around the clothespin, and holding the clamp/clothespin in place, pull the rubber band back away from your nipple (if done correctly this will painfully pull your nipple inside the clamp), then release the band. Do this five times on each nipple. Release the clamps, massage them down for two minutes and then clamp again and repeat the rubber band steps. Do this however many times you can, but at least five. Tell me how many you can do and whether you get caught!

Reactions: Xxxxx

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
I loved reading all of these and other ideas you wrote on this site. Even the ones I couldn’t do because they weren’t made for the ones with a pathetic cock and some eggs. You are so creative and original, always wonderful to see that there are creative people with great ideas out there.

I gave 2 a go used macaroni.

Sitting down with the macaroni in my underwear was in interesting new experience. It was mostly hurting the skin on the cock and some pieces were digging into the glans which caused a little deeper, stabbing pain. Which was wonderful. The eggs it was mostly the skin of the sack that was hurting and not the balls themselves. It made me laugh at myself a little sitting there with macaroni in my underwear.

Then I put the macaroni on the floor and tied the eggs with enough string to stretch them out so they would be properly exposed to the macaroni. Sitting down on the macaroni was hell. Mostly the weight just crushing the eggs into the fooor under my full weight and the pieces of macaroni that were “arched up” digging deep into the eggs. Made sure to twist and turn a bit on the macaroni so the eggs had the pleasure of the full crushing, grinding macaroni experience.

I did not edge or have an orgasm because I am permanently denied since a few years and don’t want to touch the thing for pleasure. Instead I made sure to shove and grind the hard head into a handful of macaroni several times. The edges felt so sharp that I was almost surprised that it didn’t cut at all, even though I tried really hard to really make the head suffer.

Thank you for your creativity and taking the time to write down your wonderful ideas so everyone can experience them. It’s appreciated very much.

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021

Here are some longer duration ideas for you all:

10. Thd supplies you need: a dildo, hot sauce/ginger/stimulant, a vibrator, a paddle, a washcloth, and a chair and your phone/computer. By the end of this exercise you will have written an essay for me, which you will post here for grading. There are four paragraphs required, each with a task assigned. For the first paragraph, you will write about your favorite sexual experience (minimum of 5 sentences). During this time you will sit on your chair with the dildo up your pussy/ass (or both if you like). No squirming. For the second paragraph, you will write about your deepest desires, the fantasy kinks you want but know can never happen. While you write this, you will sit with hot sauce on your clit/head. Once you’re done with these two, you may edge twice in any manner you wish. The third paragraph will be about your experience doing this task so far, and during it you will masturbate with the vibrator (female- pussy or clit, male - ass) but you may not orgasm. The final paragraph you will beg to orgasm and voice your pleas for a good grade on your essay. This paragraph will be 6 sentences. In between each sentence you will hit your favorite part with the paddle, and your last sentence (7th in the paragraph) will summarize the second half of this task for us to read here. Reply to this task with your essay, and punishment or reward will be given for the passion in your words.

11. For those pathetic cocks out there, this one is for you. First you’ll need a shoelace, a q-tip, a clothespin, and some hard surface (a hard chair, wall, cutting board, etc). To start, tie the shoelace around the top of your eggs and then up around the base of your sorry cock while you’re still soft. It should be tight but not cut off circulation. Then, clip the clothespin between your eggs to separate them nicely. Now, get yourself nice and hard or at least as much as you can with that shoelace there. Your first painful task is to edge yourself and ruin it by squashing the head of your clock between your hand and the hard surface you selected. Keep pulsing that squashing motion until all pleasure has pathetically drained away. Then, get yourself all excited again, and ruin it by squeezing your legs together so that clothespin digs into your eggs. Repeat this cycle at least two more times, only then may you orgasm. BUT when you do orgasm, pull the clothespin off without releasing it so that your pleasure is tainted with the pain.

12. Here’s a nipple play idea. First you’ll need a rubber band, two clothes pins, a paddle, and some ice. The first thing you’re going to do is get yourself aroused using only your hands. Then, use the rubber band to snap at each nipple 7 times. Then clamp those poor nipples up and play with yourself for five minutes more. Next, rotate the clothespins 90 degrees, wait for your body to adjust, then whack them (and your while chest area) with the paddle until the clothespins come off. Once they’re off, you may play with yourself for 5 more minutes. Then you will use the rubber band on each nipple 7 times, followed immediately by an ice cube while you will move around on your nipple (don’t hold it still) until you’re shivering. Lastly, replace the clothespins on your nipples, and slowly pull them off without releasing them. To finish you may orgasm.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014

10. Thd supplies you need: a dildo, hot sauce/ginger/stimulant, a vibrator, a paddle, a washcloth, and a chair and your phone/computer. By the end of this exercise you will have written an essay for me, which you will post here for grading. There are four paragraphs required, each with a task assigned. For the first paragraph, you will write about your favorite sexual experience (minimum of 5 sentences). During this time you will sit on your chair with the dildo up your pussy/ass (or both if you like). No squirming. For the second paragraph, you will write about your deepest desires, the fantasy kinks you want but know can never happen. While you write this, you will sit with hot sauce on your clit/head. Once you’re done with these two, you may edge twice in any manner you wish. The third paragraph will be about your experience doing this task so far, and during it you will masturbate with the vibrator (female- pussy or clit, male - ass) but you may not orgasm. The final paragraph you will beg to orgasm and voice your pleas for a good grade on your essay. This paragraph will be 6 sentences. In between each sentence you will hit your favorite part with the paddle, and your last sentence (7th in the paragraph) will summarize the second half of this task for us to read here. Reply to this task with your essay, and punishment or reward will be given for the passion in your words.

11. For those pathetic cocks out there, this one is for you. First you’ll need a shoelace, a q-tip, a clothespin, and some hard surface (a hard chair, wall, cutting board, etc). To start, tie the shoelace around the top of your eggs and then up around the base of your sorry cock while you’re still soft. It should be tight but not cut off circulation. Then, clip the clothespin between your eggs to separate them nicely. Now, get yourself nice and hard or at least as much as you can with that shoelace there. Your first painful task is to edge yourself and ruin it by squashing the head of your clock between your hand and the hard surface you selected. Keep pulsing that squashing motion until all pleasure has pathetically drained away. Then, get yourself all excited again, and ruin it by squeezing your legs together so that clothespin digs into your eggs. Repeat this cycle at least two more times, only then may you orgasm. BUT when you do orgasm, pull the clothespin off without releasing it so that your pleasure is tainted with the pain.

12. Here’s a nipple play idea. First you’ll need a rubber band, two clothes pins, a paddle, and some ice. The first thing you’re going to do is get yourself aroused using only your hands. Then, use the rubber band to snap at each nipple 7 times. Then clamp those poor nipples up and play with yourself for five minutes more. Next, rotate the clothespins 90 degrees, wait for your body to adjust, then whack them (and your while chest area) with the paddle until the clothespins come off. Once they’re off, you may play with yourself for 5 more minutes. Then you will use the rubber band on each nipple 7 times, followed immediately by an ice cube while you will move around on your nipple (don’t hold it still) until you’re shivering. Lastly, replace the clothespins on your nipples, and slowly pull them off without releasing them. To finish you may orgasm.

Question, in number 11, you made a spelling error, you Have "Clock" instead of "Cock"...... that that warrent a punishment from the Community for not paying attention to your spelling?

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Question, in number 11, you made a spelling error, you Have "Clock" instead of "Cock"...... that that warrent a punishment from the Community for not paying attention to your spelling?
Given that you pointed this out with a spelling error AND a double word (for no reason)… I think that negates your request hm?

• Haha
Reactions: subdream and Xxxxx

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Given that you pointed this out with a spelling error AND a double word (for no reason)… I think that negates your request hm?

Well you are correct, it does, I thought I wrote "Should" instead of that first "That"..... well it would of been a good chance at a punishment, don't you think.

I am a little tired, not making an excuse, it just so happens I can make mistkes when I'm getting too tired.

All4fun

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 17, 2023
South Africa

So I have decided to try number 2.

Wow what fun it was.

I did change the rules a-bit. I have tight women panties on, less space for the macaroni te really squeeze my balls.

I put as much macaroni in as possible, was a bit challenging with the small pantie on.
My hard on pushed my balls forward preventing me to properly crush them so I tied a shoelace around my balls and pulled them back as much as possible so that I can squeeze them as much as possible.
The feeling of pain of the rope and the macaroni pressing hard agains my balls was amazing.
I sat like this for about 8 min and loved every second of it.

I removed my panties and put all the macaroni on a chair, my balls still tied to the shoelace.
I pulled my balls back as much as possible so to really get them squeezed hard on the macaroni.

Thanks for this, was a real great experience and will definitely do more.

This makes me crave some CBT, just need someone to do CBT to me.

Attachments

• D97C7F19-D622-4D6E-99F1-9C1A238D5B78.jpeg
    D97C7F19-D622-4D6E-99F1-9C1A238D5B78.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 12
  • 3A6EB810-7459-47B4-BFC0-8DB16853BC31.jpeg
    3A6EB810-7459-47B4-BFC0-8DB16853BC31.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DD4F1471-AA3B-4D76-AF07-B70E2D8DEB97.jpeg
    DD4F1471-AA3B-4D76-AF07-B70E2D8DEB97.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 13
  • B6E804B4-9E18-4288-810D-9A33EB754189.jpeg
    B6E804B4-9E18-4288-810D-9A33EB754189.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 13

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
So I have decided to try number 2.

Wow what fun it was.

I did change the rules a-bit. I have tight women panties on, less space for the macaroni te really squeeze my balls.

I put as much macaroni in as possible, was a bit challenging with the small pantie on.
My hard on pushed my balls forward preventing me to properly crush them so I tied a shoelace around my balls and pulled them back as much as possible so that I can squeeze them as much as possible.
The feeling of pain of the rope and the macaroni pressing hard agains my balls was amazing.
I sat like this for about 8 min and loved every second of it.

I removed my panties and put all the macaroni on a chair, my balls still tied to the shoelace.
I pulled my balls back as much as possible so to really get them squeezed hard on the macaroni.

Thanks for this, was a real great experience and will definitely do more.

This makes me crave some CBT, just need someone to do CBT to me.
Impressive. Here are some more CBT ideas for you.

13. First, tie your eggs away from your body, and wrap the shoelace/string between so that they are separate and away from your body. Then, edge yourself three times and ruin the edge by pinching your sorry little cock’s head. Once you’re done, tie another string around your head, just under the flange. Don’t tie it too tight though, just enough so it’s uncomfortable. Next, take a wooden spoon/ruler and hit each egg five times, followed by five hits on your head. Once this is done, cross your legs and squish your eggs between your legs, and pull the string on your eggs away so they’re crushed and tugged. Do this until you can’t (don’t hurt yourself), and then you may cum.

14. Tie your eggs the same was as in number 13. Wear them like that all day, crossing your legs and squishing them every hour, and tease till edge at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm. Once it gets to 6pm, edge twice. If you make it till 8, edge four times then you may cum. Ten edges total!

15. During the day, similar to the last one, abuse your eggs and cock with at least 10 painful sessions each at least 45 minutes apart. Your choices for this abuse are: 10 rubber band snaps on each (egg 1, egg 2, and cock are three separate areas for this task), 5 hits with a wooden spoon in each area, or crushing each with your hands for a minute on your cock and 30 seconds on each egg. No edging or cumming allowed, and do enjoy causing your own pain knowing you’ve been ordered to do it by your superior!

All4fun

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 17, 2023
South Africa
Wow thanks Gingerbitch, I will definitely give your task a go and give you feedback on how it was.
I love to receive instructions and make my superiors smile.

Houseslaveintraining

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 21, 2024

Impressive. Here are some more CBT ideas for you.

13. First, tie your eggs away from your body, and wrap the shoelace/string between so that they are separate and away from your body. Then, edge yourself three times and ruin the edge by pinching your sorry little cock’s head. Once you’re done, tie another string around your head, just under the flange. Don’t tie it too tight though, just enough so it’s uncomfortable. Next, take a wooden spoon/ruler and hit each egg five times, followed by five hits on your head. Once this is done, cross your legs and squish your eggs between your legs, and pull the string on your eggs away so they’re crushed and tugged. Do this until you can’t (don’t hurt yourself), and then you may cum.

14. Tie your eggs the same was as in number 13. Wear them like that all day, crossing your legs and squishing them every hour, and tease till edge at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm. Once it gets to 6pm, edge twice. If you make it till 8, edge four times then you may cum. Ten edges total!

15. During the day, similar to the last one, abuse your eggs and cock with at least 10 painful sessions each at least 45 minutes apart. Your choices for this abuse are: 10 rubber band snaps on each (egg 1, egg 2, and cock are three separate areas for this task), 5 hits with a wooden spoon in each area, or crushing each with your hands for a minute on your cock and 30 seconds on each egg. No edging or cumming allowed, and do enjoy causing your own pain knowing you’ve been ordered to do it by your superior!
Can’t decide between 11 or 15. The rubber bands sound amazing but on the other hand so does the close pin in 11. That close pin goes trough the skin?

Featured Threads

New Personals