Some new clit experiments

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to be posting about some experiments I'm testing out currently with a sub.
She has agreed to be guinea pig and lend her clit to science to expand our knowledge base.

The first of these experiments is really simple and uses nothing more than some adhesive bandage strip and rubbing alcohol.
The rubbing alcohol which is mostly IPA (isopropyl alcohol) is used only to get the area really clean and free of any moisture and oils that stop the bandage from sticking. It does lend a warming effect but is not part of the treatment.
The actual experiment uses a small square of the adhesive bandage, we've used 20x20mm as well as a larger 25x25mm square both to good effect. The square of bandage has a small cut made in the centre, in the experiments this has varied from 6mm to 10mm in length.

The procedure is as follows, clean the entire vulva area before starting by washing with mild soapy water and rinsing well. Dry thoroughly and use a hair dryer (carefully) to make sure it is fully dry. Next expose the glans clitoris as much as possible and using cotton swabs liberally wipe the whole region several times. The IPA dries very quickly and you need to work on applying the bandage patch as soon as it dries off. This ensures the adhesive can grab onto clean dry skin before any moisture seeps in again.
The bandage patch should be pulled on each side so the cut in the middle opens up, this hole is placed carefully over the glans pulling it through as much as you can. The bandage is then pressed into place holding back the hood, and/or labia in the area.

The procedure is quite tricky to perform solo but when successful the bandage patch has stayed in place for many hours and provides a number of interesting sensations. Firstly with the glans exposed like this it comes into contact with underwear etc providing a much more sensitized experience. Next there can be a kind of nipping effect as the slit in the bandage pushes on the sides of the glans. We found that different types of bandage tape enhanced this nipping effect a lot, the thicker and more rigid the tape the better the nipping.

If this sounds like something you'd like to try yourself I consider it to be safe as long as you apply common sense. If you are allergic to the adhesives on bandage obviously don't do it but otherwise you should be fine. Do all the cutting of the bandage squares beforehand and not anywhere near your vulva, using a craft cutting board if you have one makes this really easy.
A few tips, use only good quality cloth backed bandage tape, you can use the ends of large bandaids but again only use the cloth type not plastic as the IPA can melt those plus they do not have the required strength. Cut several patches before starting, that way if you mess one up you have another ready without going through the whole cleaning process again. If you have trouble getting them to stick redo your cleaning steps, use a dry cloth first then the hair dryer briefly (don't make yourself hot and sweaty) and the IPA. You only have a couple of minutes before the area will become moist again so you do need to work quickly.

If you'd like more information leave a post here or dm me directly.

Next time I'll cover the new experiment we are currently working on and again detail the process for those interested.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals