Some suggestions please!

Ccdruum

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 14, 2022
I have been messing around with self bondage for a while now, more or less a year, and recently I have become obessed with this idea my freinds put into my head. I have some buddys and they always say my figure looks femine and they would smash if I was a girl lol. We just laugh it off but recently it got me thinking ... my girlfreind left her clothes over and I was going to be alone for a while so I put on her skirt and bra and panties and it fit near perfectly, The underware made my ass look great and so much so that I went and tied my self and had some fun with it ;) but now I am thinking again of some stuff I could do to make it more intresting, to warm up I was thinking of buying a full femine set of clothes, fishnets and everything and putting it on and then buying a locking gag, locking mittens to prevent me from undressing/ changing clothes, and some handcuffs just for fun, plus a plug might add some feeling of "fullness". Then I was planning on putting all of the keys in a locked box with a timed padlock. If I can I would also shave entirely and do some light makeup, I hate the idea of being seen as not masculine but the idea of being forced to look like a girl for a while turns me on more than I can explain. Anyways the reason im posting this here is I was wondering if anyone had some suggnestions on how to make it feel more tight and constricting and saftey concerens for the selfbondage aspect of things. If you have more suggestions please let me know!

Frank78

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2022
hey buddy u can use cuffs or chains to bind ur hands at back while dressed as a beautiful girl. use ice release method to get free..
do gag ur mouth and be a good slut..

Reactions: Ccdruum

Ccdruum

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 14, 2022
hey buddy u can use cuffs or chains to bind ur hands at back while dressed as a beautiful girl. use ice release method to get free..
do gag ur mouth and be a good slut..
Ooo will do ;) What’s the ice release method? And I’ll gag myself with a nice red ball gag

Frank78

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2022
Ooo will do ;) What’s the ice release method? And I’ll gag myself with a nice red ball gag
do eat jaggery or something sweet before and drink water
it will help you to drool more
freeze ur keys in some amount of water
u need to wait for ice to melt to receive those keys

Ccdruum

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 14, 2022
do eat jaggery or something sweet before and drink water
it will help you to drool more
freeze ur keys in some amount of water
u need to wait for ice to melt to receive those keys
I didn't even think of that, that's perfect! and the thought of being tied and drooling is even more exciting... I also am thinking of trying to make a way for the makeup to run...

Reactions: Frank78

Frank78

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2022
I didn't even think of that, that's perfect! and the thought of being tied and drooling is even more exciting... I also am thinking of trying to make a way for the makeup to run...
do share the experience
and suggest me some too

Featured Threads

New Personals