Something a little new to me

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So I was thinking while I was in the shower, that I have never tried any humiliation or degradation and then it came to me to make a thread and atually try it out, small at first.

Basically what I was thinking is that we start out with any and all woman who would like to try their hands at humiliating and/or degrading me over the size and width of my cock. Flaccid and Erect as well so that way you can have plenty of material to use for the humiliation and degrading if you so choose to be a part of it.

There will be a few rules I would like to lay down thought, First off this will be done strictly over kik, which will be given at the end.

Second lets leave it in the area discussed for now, maybe if things go well enough I may let everyone know through a reply if things have changed.

Third absolutely no face pictures what so ever, I should not have to explain this one

Fourth Please make it the gender requested only, you do not have to show proof, but you can if you would like to. anyone not of the gender requested will be ignored.

Fifth, lets have fun with this and use whatever you can come up with to humiliate and degrade me to put me in my submissive place. Do not be to harsh with it because I would like to add this to my list of kinks if all goes well enough.

So now that all of that is out of the way I want to remind you all that I would like Women of both sides only to humiliate and degrade my cock for its size and width over KIK, which you may KIK me at Akechi106.

I look forward to trying this out with some people.

P.S.: If you would use the phrase, "Im here to humiliate and degrade you over your supposed cock" or something you can come up with that would let me know its from this post, that would be great.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Imma just gonna give this a little bump, since I really wanted to try this out for the first time and experience it for myself.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Hello again all, I am bumping this one again, However I am changing this up a little bit and Allowing all Genders to be able to message me to help me experience this for the first time.

So come on all you sexy ladies and handsome men, message me on kik and let me have my first experience please.

Featured Threads

New Personals