Riley Taylor

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2011
When I first learned about BDSM, I pretty much exclusively wanted to be submissive. Over time, I started to feel more dominant, though I still leaned pretty heavily toward submissive.

Over the last year or so, however, I reached a point where it was about 50/50, and now, though I'm single (and have been for about a year), I have thoughts and urges and fantasies about being dominant much, much more often than ones about being submissive.

Also, the things I find enjoyable from a submissive standpoint (mostly bondage, mild to moderate pain, a little bit of verbal humiliation, etc.) are quite a bit different from those I enjoy when I'm the dominant one (a sub kneeling, calling me "sir," me giving them praise when they're good, and things like that). For example, I'm very curious about pet play, but, despite the fact that I do enjoy submitting sometimes, I only have interest in that particular idea from the dominant point of view.

Jane143

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2012
I guess that's how it works for many of us...I'm nor submissive neither dominant...That's why I call myself switch...But Now a days I feel more like being dominant rather than submissive...

Featured Threads

New Personals