Sometimes...I lie about my weight

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Sometimes when people subtly or not so subtly asks how much I weigh, I'll bump up the number quiet a bit maybe to around 350 to 400lbs just to see what they'll do. Usually they stop responding. I said fat mofo, fat means fat either you're into it or not . Get the picture 🤭
(I said 700lbs once dude was still into it , good on 'em)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Don't ever lie. Just make fun of the skinny guys asking you.
Why do they bother?
People are asking for photos, vids. But no male can make a difference between 100kg and 150kg or wtf, they ask if you are slim or fat according to their own preference. And many love your weight.
Personally I don't like skinny girls. I never found them sexy and I don't lie about (mostly because I was fond of art and Rubenesque paintings in my childhood). A poor example about me.

Don't ever be ashamed about your weight.

But if they already see you, asking you about your weight is the same rude question as asking you about your age. Just slap their face. It's inappropriate.

Reactions: Sir's Bunny

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I want to add that many girls are so ashamed of their bodies and become reluctant to getting social, erotic or friendly, They must know they will always find lovely men sticking out from the idiot crowd that they imagine.

Reactions: Scrib

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
I want to add that many girls are so ashamed of their bodies and become reluctant to getting social, erotic or friendly, They must know they will always find lovely men sticking out from the idiot crowd that they imagine.
Andrei you always have something wise to say. :)

One person's perfect is another's too fat or too thin.

If you have the chemistry you have it all.

I can though see the fun you could have playing with some people's expectations.

Reactions: andrei