Sometimes ....

sitterboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2013
Hello all,

you know that too? You come from home from a stress day at work and your are extremely submissive?
You are in the mood for a really nice and nasty mean punishment, but this is not possible because
the female part is missing or did not exist?

Sometimes there are just these days where the head at work does not do what it is supposed to.
You think about nasty things, over and over ...

Today is such a day for me. I feel, the whole day, extremely submissive, I thought I'd
try my luck here on a different path.

Yes, I know, many guys will try to do it here, and everyon has it`s own story, but sometimes it is
just lust ...

But today (or tonight, depends where you live) it would be nice (whatever you want to define that),
that this is my story ;-).

I've prepared myself a little bit, to get more in the role. I am wearing a tight collar, which shows me that
I am now in the slave role for a female . I wear thight 14 centimeter high heels and a locked chastity device
with spikes, where my little micro dick is secured locked. The key to the lock is in the basement.

I also am wearing a black g-string of my ex-girlfriend, which is open at the front so that the chastity
device fit through there. The panty has pussy juice and some pee leftovers. Add to this, i'm wearing a
small micro mini dress, really only as wide as a belt and also a black lace teddy with pink roses on it.
I wear black and white cuffs on the hands and on the feet.

Miscellaneous toys are also ready to use and abuse on me ;-) For example, on my tight side, ther is a
pink dildo standing on my desk, with a condom covered. Behind me are various chains with locks and some
oil and a towel. A chain for the necklace is also easy to reach in front of me.

To my left side, there is a magic wand and a few worn panties of my ex-girlfriend. Also various clips,
tape, cock pump, wooden spoons, whip, china chopsticks, ring gag and ball gag and much more. If you
are really interested of all my playtoys, i will do a list for you only ;-)

I really would like to make my evening even more uncomfortable than its already is.

Could you call me a sissypig? Yes you could, in fact, i can not be services males (sorry guys) so these
are almost "out". The girls and females are free to run riot like me. Do's and dont's can be found in my
signature. And by the way, i'm not only a sissy, i can be submissive otherwise, oh and i have a switch
side sometimes, but all these ladies underwear humbles me incredibly. Should i be sorry for that?

Long story short, which female or females want to play a little with an itelligent, humorous, dirty, kinky male?
Either here in the forum, but also very happy to play via privat message. As you wish Miss ;-) Would be nice
if this results in a long time relationship, because, when it fits, i looking for something permanent, but it is not a must.

One more thing, I am a german slut boy, so it may be that my spelling is not always correct, but i am willing to learn. You
can use this for a punishment too .. if you want. Oh and if you are a german female, you can write me in german langauge
as well ... :)

Should this all fit so far, i am ready to send you photos or acting on my webcam for you (if you show some thing of you too ;-)

Hope to hear from some females ...

Submissive greetings

sit

Featured Threads

New Personals