Somewhat *new* but so many questions.

AmiraBlack

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2019
Hey everyone!
So I've been moving kind of fast through this whole kink community stuff and I think it's time to slow down and learn a thing or two.
I consider myself a switch because as a person I am dominant and very alpha, but in bed (like with my husband) i want to be controlled. In reality, I am the alpha in the relationship outside of sex. So translating that to being 'domme' in the kink sense, has anyone found it hard?

I don't even know if I'm asking the right question, or if I even know what I am doing.

Lastly, I've stated in my profile that I was recently on twitter 'attempting' to try findom. Just for experimental purposes and I found it to be challenging because most findoms quickly get what they want and ghost. I actually like to get to know people and 'spend' time with them. I've held on to two or three subs from there and the have stayed with me only because they feel I don't fit the 'findom' mold/stereotype. Good on me. Has anyone tried it and said nope I'm good?

The man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2018
Hi nice to meet you in response to being a dommie and keeping my relationship I set clear ground rules during sex and talk about what you want and how you want it.
I'm sorry about your second part as I have never been with a findom but ever one has diffrent limits and likes. Or the thrill of just trying something new once was all that they wanted i hope this helps.

Reactions: AmiraBlack

AmiraBlack

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2019
Yeah I guess what I'm trying to say is... WTF is a good online do me scenario with submissive? Like..show me an example

The man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2018
Your example of how I treat my submissive day 1

Get naked get on your knees spread ur legs

I like pets so most of my subs are cows puppys piggies or horses

I start by asking them what they know and what there into while they touch them selves

They are not aloud to cum untill I let them or untill they have fulfilled a task.

I specialize in traing them for sex so there ussaly getting fuck a minimum of 1 to 2 hours every day to start traing there holes. Most if the time it really is an obedience problem where there just not used to being owned and have no choice withen there limits .

So I was with a women and she enjoyed the sound of moaing and pain so I made her record her self for an hour of herself making music had her tied down to bed blind folded and has her nipples clamped while her clit was set to a vibrater and she just listened to her moans.

But if your asking specifically what helps u get off when you play that's a conversation we can have.

Woodnponyridr

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 26, 2024
Hey everyone!
So I've been moving kind of fast through this whole kink community stuff and I think it's time to slow down and learn a thing or two.
I consider myself a switch because as a person I am dominant and very alpha, but in bed (like with my husband) i want to be controlled. In reality, I am the alpha in the relationship outside of sex. So translating that to being 'domme' in the kink sense, has anyone found it hard?

I don't even know if I'm asking the right question, or if I even know what I am doing.

Lastly, I've stated in my profile that I was recently on twitter 'attempting' to try findom. Just for experimental purposes and I found it to be challenging because most findoms quickly get what they want and ghost. I actually like to get to know people and 'spend' time with them. I've held on to two or three subs from there and the have stayed with me only because they feel I don't fit the 'findom' mold/stereotype. Good on me. Has anyone tried it and said nope I'm good?
Interesting and I know where you are coming from. 😈