Spandex Fetish

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Well I play volleyball so I have a lot of those spandex shorts and I have grown a huge fetish for them so does anybody have some good dares I can do in them?

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
What are your likes, dislikes, limits?

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Dislikes:pics, pain, anal.
Limits:Poop, blood, illegal public

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Well how about something pretty simple then, wear a pair of the spandex shorts as your underwear for 24 hours, You can only take them off to poo, but you must pee through them (you can wipe after), and must masturbate through them twice (yes that means only cumming twice during 24 hours) and edge 20 times during that period. If you aren't adverse to it you could take a picture of the shorts after 24 hours and post it to your album with what all you did in them, though that part is purely optional.

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have on more than one occasion insisted one of my female submissives sleep with a dildo inside her, held in place by her tight lycra hotpants. Such a challenge will work equally well with spandex.

Lucie xoxo

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
I have on more than one occasion insisted one of my female submissives sleep with a dildo inside her, held in place by her tight lycra hotpants. Such a challenge will work equally well with spandex.

Lucie xoxo
Will do thank you.

Lycrakink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2012
Why don't you get some gentlemen's braces and adjust to the smallest setting. Attach to the volleyball shorts and pull them up high. This will likely give you the biggest cameltoe and pull tight up your arse. A great feeling and the front seem with luck will rub on your clitoris. Eyes will be on you.

wedgie boyy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2012
spandix

how about u only wear spandix shorts to bed then u must cum 5 times in the night and edge 30 times but u can only rub u self threw u shorts if u cant do this you hafto pee u self and u cant clean up for 3 hours.

DOM76210

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 31, 2012
Denton, TX
It will depend on what style your spandex shorts are for this, so it can go two ways.

If your spandex shorts have a diamond shaped crotch to them, take one pair that is older and remove the diamond shape inside the stitching, so you now have a pair that has your pussy exposed. Wear that under a skirt and go out in public.

If the spandex shorts do not have a crotch area that is mean to prevent camel toe, put a toy in your pussy, such as a small dildo, and then put shorts or a skirt over them and go out in public.

If you have yourself a partner, try having sex with a pair of spandex shorts on that have that crotch cut out. My wife says it can be intense, though it can frustrate her because she can't reach her clit. And that is part of the fun, making her work harder to cum.

Dr.Daring

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2012
Minty Fresh

Get some minty toothpaste and rub over your crotch/pussy area of your spandex. Wear it for the whole day like that and you mus edge 4 times during the day and may cum 3 times but only all together, no stops or breaks

Jane143

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2012
I have tried menthol oil...And the sensation was pretty amazing while each time I came in my spandex...

Reactions: younglawn

readytogolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 12, 2012
Dare you to photo yourself putting on all of your spadex. This Volley coach wants to make sure you are fit.

Featured Threads

New Personals