Spanked, Anal Leashed, and Ass Fucked by Kimuratrap 4/5/21

chokedncollared

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2021
One of Kimuratrap’s favorite things to do is put me in a situation that makes me choose between two difficult things. Last night was one of those nights.

As he says, I don’t listen when I’m told to stay still. When a spanking becomes too much, I can’t stop the instinct to block my butt with my hands. Then he’ll twist my arm against my back to hold it out of the way while he continues. I guess he was bored of doing it that way, because last night he tied cord to the end of a butt plug then, with me over his lap on a bench, tied the other end of the string to my hands. He ran the string under the bench and after a little warm up spanking and playing with another toy in my ass, he put the plug in.

Now if I moved my hands during the spanking, it was going to yank on the butt plug 😩

This ended up proving an effective method to keep me still, though. He spanked me for a long time - probably 5x longer than he usually does - but I didn’t move my hands to try to block. It wasn’t a punishment spanking and it was probably the first time that I was aroused by the spanking while it was happening. Usually that doesn’t happen for me until after the spanking ends.

Afterward he had me walk around on my hands and knees, tugging on the cord attached to the butt plug when I didn’t move fast enough, which was difficult to do on the hard floors. He ordered me around like a puppy and told me I was a good girl when I followed quickly enough.

Then he made me beg to be fucked in the ass before he took the plug out by pulling slowly on the cord so it would fully stretch me on the way out.

Once he had me on the bed on all fours, ass up, he took my ass. He was pounding into it much deeper and harder than usual while I played with my clit. It gave me the hardest orgasm I can remember in my life. But within a few minutes, his promise to destroy my asshole could definitely be felt.

Sometimes it feels like Kimuratrap could just fuck for days, and his length and thickness was just filling me up too much and too hard.

I didn’t think I could withstand it. He was encouraging, though, telling me I was taking the whole dick like a proper whore. I was begging him to come in my ass and told him to use my ass as hard as he wanted. I wanted so badly to be able to handle it long enough for that. But Kimuratrap is amazing at seeing my limits (even when I won’t say I’ve reached them). He will push my limits but only so far, and after a while of riding my ass hard, he decided I’d had enough.

I’m a little disappointed in myself that I wasn’t able to make him cum like that, but it was definitely the hardest anal fucking he’s given me, so I know I’m making progress at being a better fuck toy for him.

After cleaning up and cuddling, I took him in my mouth until he came. I’ll be graded on how well I did that and anything less than an A will receive a punishment, but I was so exhausted after everything, I’m not sure how I did on that part. Wish me luck 😅

Featured Threads

New Personals