Spanking Implements

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I am an older male, married. I meet on occasion with a professional Domme and we would like to bring spanking into our play.
I was hoping I could talk to someone familiar with a variety of spanking paddles.
I want the pain and redness but because of being married, I don't want bruising or marking that would last more than a day or two. I'm thinking about paddles with holes drilled in but to be honest, I know very little about them.
Any advice would be appreciated.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If you want no deep bruises don’t go with heavy thuddy anything. You need to stick with thinner stingy things. Like crops, wooden spoons, floggers, belts, etc. honestly if your dominant is into spanking they should know better. Holes won’t make the difference. That’s technically for reduced drag. I have brusied plenty of assses with holes in paddles.

It’s about the approach. She will need to use light weight objects. She also needs to switch up locations and not stay focused on the same exact area hit for hit. Her force also has much to do with it. Frankly if she’s not experienced with impact. You’re probably going to have to trial and error it all to prevent marks so you need a back up option if you’re worried about being busted for having marks.

Reactions: dearelliot

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
If she is inexperienced she ought to get some coaching from someone who is. Attend some munches in your area and connect with someone who teaches.

If you can't or won't be taught then go very slow and very light so you can see the results. One extra impact mag cause a visible bruise.

Be careful
Happy Trails

Reactions: dearelliot

__Daisy__

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2023
Scotland
I think you have to prepare to have bruises and have valid reasons for them. I tend to bruise easily so things like crops & wooden spoons are harder to explain if seen where as a paddle bruise was me falling on my arse!

Featured Threads

New Personals