Special video

Switch2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 10, 2022
My potential partner wants a special video of me enjoying myself any tips on how to make a good one I’ve never done one before

Reactions: The king

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Few tips: Videos are not just visual but also got audio, remember that. You want him to be able to hear you as well.
As for what to do? Depends on what he is into / what he wants. Is your only task to masturbate? Are you meant to film yourself cumming? Think about what you want to wear, where you want to be filming yourself. Do you want to use toys or just your fingers? Do you want to shove them inside or just touch your clit? There are lots of different ways you can do simple masturbation. And that suggests he is not asking for anything more kinky...

Best guess is to just ask him if he has wishes about it and go from there.

Reactions: subzzzero

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
My potential partner wants a special video of me enjoying myself any tips on how to make a good one I’ve never done one before
Two ct from me,
You write it as potential partner, and that you are unsure about future relationships.

I dont know how much vetting you two have done, but I would be carefull with showing my face in any compromising video.

As a rule of thumb, I only post things online that I would be ok with being displayed on the front-page of Google, because its ether impossible to recognise me, or a non compromising picture/ video.

Stay save and have fun.

Reactions: subdream

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
As a rule of thumb, I only post things online that I would be ok with being displayed on the front-page of Google, because its ether impossible to recognise me, or a non compromising picture/ video.
Anything you share online will eventually be on Google albeit probably not on the front page in most cases. But still a great rule of thumb.

Featured Threads

New Personals