Squeezing nipps between something?

NippleSlave88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 3, 2020
Northern Europe
Anyone here who likes nipple squeezing? I have tried to find pics and videos from the web, about nipples being squeezed between something. Like an example, nipps on top of a table, and some object layed over them, like wooden board, and then weights piled on top of that. No matter how hard I've searched, haven't really found much. Just asking if anyone else does this, cause in the past it used to be one of my mistresses favorites. One thing that had the same principle, that she did quite often was nipple tramplig. She would put me on my knees by the coffee table, and lay my nipples on the table top, and then start walking over them. Trampling my nipples with her boots tips like putting out a cigarette, or carefully laying her boots on my nipples and then tiptoeing to lay her weight on my nipps. Or putting her narrow high heels on my nipples and leaning backwards to apply more pressure on them. Anyone else into stuff like this, and if so, what kind of different applications of this same principle have you used

Last edited:
Reactions: Goddessqueen

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Easy household ways and size of nipple may come into play as the level of effectiveness.
Door
Drawers
Toilet lid
Books
Top load washing machine lid
With a hardware store trip two boars two bolts and wing nuts and you can make a pretty easy vise set up.

vicksforu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2020
I have also nailed my man boobs to my bed sometimess... played with needles and milliom times..

Reactions: Birchlover

Featured Threads

New Personals