Status
Not open for further replies.

appleicetea

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 8, 2022
I know I should’ve ask my Dom directly but I wonder why he would squeeze/pinch my body when he was spanking/canning me? I’m confused because that didn’t cause me pain (sometimes a bit) so I’m wondering if he/people do this to check how tense my muscles are so as to tell whether I’m nervous?

Reactions: Mistressnatalie001

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Squeezing & pinching are nuances. For some they work wonders while for others not at all.

1 element for you = ANXIETY

YOU CLEARLY ARE MENTALLY LANGUISHING OVER IT AND THAT MIGHT POSSIBLY BE THE POINT BECAUSE......

IN MY VAST EXPERIENCE = DISCOMFORT & ANXIETY ARE 2 VERY PRECIOUS END RESULTS.

Your master is in control regardless in a true arrangement. Now it seems = YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTROL HIM + THAT.

THATS A NO NO.

Being sub is about MASTERS and/or MISTRESSES WAY, NOT YOUR OWN.

I suggest you have a time out with a sit down conversation snd discuss this as well as your arrangement. Personally i would FIRE any subject without impunity for subverting the AUTHORITY in the arrangement over a trivial thing.

Note: in the real world of practical humanity, bdsm/s&m/dom/femdom/master/dominatrix/& kink = its all about PUSHING ALMOST ALL BOUNDARIES BUT RARELY IF EVER ACTUALLY CROSSING THEM.

This can come to bear via human trafficking, human sacrifice, etc

Which are things and places far less than remotely HUMANE and should always be questioned.

Pinching and squeezing something/s during a bdsm event are merely psychological discomforts AND the whole point in submitting to someones elses will over your own mind and body.

Last edited:

herpderp42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2015
My wild guess: You might be overthinking it. :D He just had a hand free and just felt like doing it. Playing with the sub's body in all ways is quite fun, even if it just a tiny pinch to give your nipples a bit sensation. He just did it because he can.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
My wild guess: You might be overthinking it. :D He just had a hand free and just felt like doing it. Playing with the sub's body in all ways is quite fun, even if it just a tiny pinch to give your nipples a bit sensation. He just did it because he can.
She doesnt get it and doesnt grasp the truer meaning of SUB. Even posting this here is an act of defiance to her master AND notice how quickly she bucked up to me and what she said.

Regardless of anything she says = she is NOT A SUB. Subversively controlling/affecting/steering/ directing her arrangement is a grand transgression in terms.

Some people are just screwing around with this stuff.

I take her to be a dabbler who has a toe in the swimming pool because she has decided not to actually get in.

Just sayin

herpderp42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2015
No, she asked curiously about something. She probably felt like it would be defiant if she asked HIM about it. being curious and askign question in this forum is nothing wrong; nothign she did here would identify her as a bad sub.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
No, she asked curiously about something. She probably felt like it would be defiant if she asked HIM about it. being curious and askign question in this forum is nothing wrong; nothign she did here would identify her as a bad sub.
Read her profile aka lack of it. Shes totally a nubie which is FINE.

Being openly DEFIANT TO MASTERS AND AUTHORITY FIGURES IS NOT SUBMISSIVE NATURE and is not fine in that form of arrangement.

As a sub in an actual arrangement = SHE IS OUT OF LINE ASKING ANYTHING. THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE. She must ONLY COMPLY TO THE WILL OF THE MASTER. That is the point, AND NO mostly she is not going to be comfortable or liking what the master does which is furthering the point of = SUBMISSION TO MASTERS WILL.

I suggest YOU might do some reading up on masters and subs.

Note= had she simply posted any question/s about squeezing pinching ONLY = YOUR POINT WOULD BE VALIDATED.

However when she 1- Opened by admitting she was out of line to her master & 2 - related the master sub PERSONAL element at all = she crossed a line and made the entire thing NOT a question regarding that but instead was/is defiantly questioning the person snd authority of her master.

Oh my

Many persons might honestly wonder things like what exactly is pinching & squeezing. How is this done. What are good & bad aspects of it aka pros vs cons, and what are some experiences/testimonials of it for educational purposes.

ANY OR ALL OF THOSE WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE. But she did not go there. She did go way out of bounds AND IT GETS WORSE BECAUSE......

SHE CAN OPT TO EDIT HER QUESTION TO SIMPLY TRANSFORM INTO A PINCHING SQUEEZING INQUIRY ALONG ANY OF THE LINES I NOTED....

BUT SHE DOES NOT. SHE BUCKS UP. SHE IS DEFIANT. NO MASTER, DOM, OR DOMINATRIX I HAVE EVER KNOWN WOULD STAND FOR THAT.

CASE CLOSED.

Note = if she opts to EDIT HER QUESTION ACCORDINGLY = I WILL GLADLY DELETE ALL MY COORESPONDING COMMENTS and simply allow the knowledge base inquiry to be.

That is fair enough.

Sir's Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 3, 2022
I know I should’ve ask my Dom directly but I wonder why he would squeeze/pinch my body when he was spanking/canning me? I’m confused because that didn’t cause me pain (sometimes a bit) so I’m wondering if he/people do this to check how tense my muscles are so as to tell whether I’m nervous?
Hey!
I don't have experience with this directly, but my advice is to ask your Dom directly. He will be the best person to give the answer you are looking for if you haven't already.

On top of that, don't be afraid to do your own research into things! Hope you haven't been discouraged from asking questions here. 🙂

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Hey!
I don't have experience with this directly, but my advice is to ask your Dom directly. He will be the best person to give the answer you are looking for if you haven't already.

On top of that, don't be afraid to do your own research into things! Hope you haven't been discouraged from asking questions here. 🙂
Thank you. It was creepy and awkward the way that was presented outside of merely inquiring about pinching/squeezing and that made it come appear as a psuedo adultery type betrayal when it could have been tweaked all the way around.

She chose that dom out of a certain trust level i assume and that needs to be cultivated and honored. Asking HIM = WHY should have been 1st move.

Asking us = WHAT should have been 2nd.

Then all would be right in the world.

Sir's Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 3, 2022
Thank you. It was creepy and awkward the way that was presented outside of merely inquiring about pinching/squeezing and that made it come appear as a psuedo adultery type betrayal when it could have been tweaked all the way around.

She chose that dom out of a certain trust level i assume and that needs to be cultivated and honored. Asking HIM = WHY should have been 1st move.

I understand what you are saying. Some people are still learning here, however. Including myself.
If I could give advice, unless you know the people directly or how the dynamic works, it's better to not assume things. But I also don't have as much experience. So maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

Anyway. I hope you have a great rest of your day!

herpderp42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2015

Yeah, okay. I am not going to talk around the bush here:
There is a difference between teaching people and belittling them.
And you shouldn't be speaking about 'creepy and awkward' if your reply to a question about nipple pinching contains 'human trafficking, human sacrifice etc'.
No matter if you are right or wrong, people will not listen to you.

Just my thoughts though.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Yeah, okay. I am not going to talk around the bush here:
There is a difference between teaching people and belittling them.
And you shouldn't be speaking about 'creepy and awkward' if your reply to a question about nipple pinching contains 'human trafficking, human sacrifice etc'.
No matter if you are right or wrong, people will not listen to you.

Just my thoughts though.
You arent bright enough to talk around the bush and thats clearly a problem.

Lets examine ALL THE EVIDENCE to that effect.

Youve been here since 2015, a whopping total of 7 years. But somehow you are still proclaimed as a newbie.

I wont argue that because your profile is zilch, zero, nada. It looks like a newbies.

Oh and then lets consider the grand totals involving actual site participation over those 7 glorious years. Gee by actual count, if you minus your nonsense in this 1 single post, you basically have none.

WOW. Totally impressive.

Somehow in LESS THAN 1 YEAR IVE ECPLIPSED YOUR 7 YEAR TOTALS. How is that possible? Are you simply a site troll?

Because it really does feel like like it.

I post educational pieces here to PROMOTE SAFE AND CREATIVE KINK + BDSM SEX PLAY.

I do this for many reasons both personal and otherwise but focussed around the social stigmas stuck on this AND THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH IT.

My portfolio of content here is extensive, informative, educational, arousing, and creatively inspiring.

Thats what its intended to be.

And.....thats all very good. So whats your story/excuse/cop out?

Go ahead, indulge us.

herpderp42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2015
You arent bright enough to talk around the bush and thats clearly a problem.

Lets examine ALL THE EVIDENCE to that effect.

Youve been here since 2015, a whopping total of 7 years. But somehow you are still proclaimed as a newbie.

I wont argue that because your profile is zilch, zero, nada. It looks like a newbies.

Oh and then lets consider the grand totals involving actual site participation over those 7 glorious years. Gee by actual count, if you minus your nonsense in this 1 single post, you basically have none.

WOW. Totally impressive.

Somehow in LESS THAN 1 YEAR IVE ECPLIPSED YOUR 7 YEAR TOTALS. How is that possible? Are you simply a site troll?

Because it really does feel like like it.

I post educational pieces here to PROMOTE SAFE AND CREATIVE KINK + BDSM SEX PLAY.

I do this for many reasons both personal and otherwise but focussed around the social stigmas stuck on this AND THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH IT.

My portfolio of content here is extensive, informative, educational, arousing, and creatively inspiring.

Thats what its intended to be.

And.....thats all very good. So whats your story/excuse/cop out?

Go ahead, indulge us.
To answer your question: my account on here was created together with my getdare account. I wasn't really active on here at all.

I can assure you that I am not intended to act a stroll; just like you are doing I am merely posting my personal opinion when I deem it helpful. As such I wont be actively trying to engage you but will not hide my opinion if I do believe it to be welcome. Please consider that this thread isn't about YOU but about the person asking the question and she seemed content with my answer.

If you have any further personal grudges with my person feel free to start a conversation but I doubt it is useful to continue in here.

Lastly I would like to mention that if the community on here believes that your first reply in this thread is well-suited for this website, I would like to apologize to everybody and will refrain from being active on here. In this case this is no place I would feel welcome anyways.

I hope this settles all your questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: appleicetea

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
To answer your question: my account on here was created together with my getdare account. I wasn't really active on here at all.

I can assure you that I am not intended to act a stroll; just like you are doing I am merely posting my personal opinion when I deem it helpful. As such I wont be actively trying to engage you but will not hide my opinion if I do believe it to be welcome. Please consider that this thread isn't about YOU but about the person asking the question and she seemed content with my answer.

If you have any further personal grudges with my person feel free to start a conversation but I doubt it is useful to continue in here.

Lastly I would like to mention that if the community on here believes that your first reply in this thread is well-suited for this website, I would like to apologize to everybody and will refrain from being active on here. In this case this is no place I would feel welcome anyways.

I hope this settles all your questions.
Its cool. She was brand new but not to dom/sub. Therefore she knew she crossed a line. I called that out. Now there is pinching/squeezing content here she probably should have read into. I realize that millenials want instant so that didnt happen.

For the record, this is not only my first site altercation, but only my 2nd time calling someone out.

As such, i reported the entire post for admin review which again is a 1st.

It really started to get stupid. So its ok. Try to visit more often and read around. Its a pretty decent site.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Its cool. She was brand new but not to dom/sub. Therefore she knew she crossed a line. I called that out. Now there is pinching/squeezing content here she probably should have read into. I realize that millenials want instant so that didnt happen.

For the record, this is not only my first site altercation, but only my 2nd time calling someone out.

As such, i reported the entire post for admin review which again is a 1st.

It really started to get stupid. So its ok. Try to visit more often and read around. Its a pretty decent site.
A bunch of bad doms roam around the web and real life, and till you are certain you got a good proper one, some critical thinking can save your life.
Just saying that.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Whoa! I only just took a look at this, and seriously WTF????

Seems like a basically innocent question in the OP, "is pinching and squeezing likely to be some sort of health check?" which I guess it could be. As several people opined, just ask him.

But then, it seems the wrath of the BDSM gods descended from on high to proclaim right and wrong. Seriously @StormyDungeons you gotta lighten up. You took two sentences and somehow came up with a novel. Geez man, you used more capital letters in one post than I have in a thousand.
You don't get to decide who is or isn't submissive and nor does anyone else. Your definition may be why you reacted so outraged, but she's not your sub so why take it to heart.

Sure there is a whole school of the Big and Serious Rules of BDSM and if you're part of that then more power to you but it doesn't make your view the only way BDSM can work. The OP, @herpderp42 and @Sir's Bunny all gave their opinions and that's what they are, opinions, same as yours.

So to @appleicetea please don't take this as a typical exchange here, we're mostly sane, and usually understanding and sympathetic. Let's all remember why we do this; for fun.
It's supposed to be enjoyable and once it becomes anything less it's not the same thing.

I'm going to close this thread, because, well, nuf said. Anyone wants to argue on they can pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals