Starting Out…Again

keepingsecrets

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 8, 2023
I used to be really into kink for a while and read these forums quite often. Then, as most things, life got in the way. I also felt guilty about wanting to be a part of the community but not committing as much as some others. And, catholic upbringing also makes me question any form of pleasure as wrong.
Anyways, all this to say I’m going to try again and be active and not feel like I’m wrong. So here I am, saying hi, and starting on the journey.
By the way, I’m hoping this is the right thread to post. I’m still getting the hang of it. Sorry for the rambling :)

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I used to be really into kink for a while and read these forums quite often. Then, as most things, life got in the way. I also felt guilty about wanting to be a part of the community but not committing as much as some others. And, catholic upbringing also makes me question any form of pleasure as wrong.
Anyways, all this to say I’m going to try again and be active and not feel like I’m wrong. So here I am, saying hi, and starting on the journey.
By the way, I’m hoping this is the right thread to post. I’m still getting the hang of it. Sorry for the rambling :)
Congratulations on finding your way back and best of luck in your search exploring it ;)

Since you are probably going to get a bunch of Messages, ima recomend you to read this Article here to try an identify wannabe doms ;) http://www.kinkabuse.com/healthy-bdsm/acid-tests-for-true-dominants/

Cheers and have a good time ;)

Reactions: keepingsecrets

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
And, catholic upbringing also makes me question any form of pleasure as wrong.
I'd recommend you read this post to help assuage your concerns in this regard.

I hope you can continue your journey here and gain the confidence you need to embrace the kinky you.

Featured Threads

New Personals