Stern mistress seeking serious, dedicated and devoted slave who lives to serve.

missamy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 28, 2021
Seeking slave between the ages of 18-25 who is interested in service. So many replies I get are of people who "want to try it out".

Please don't waste my time or yours if you don't understand service and the commitment one should have to their mistress.

Absolutely no blood, urine, and scat.

Must be 18+.

Reply with a small bit about yourself, 18, where your from, have you sever served before (and if you have served before what you did for your previous mistress), and any limits you may have.

Additionally:

I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you. If I require verification that you are the age you say you are you will submit it. This might be asking for a simple face pic or an ID with all the other information but the "Date of Birth" blacked out. If you have an issue with this don't even bother replying. A few people are upset over this but this mistress follows the law to the letter.

I decide if I will respond to your message and when I will respond to it. If I don't respond to your message then you can assume that I am not interested.

Last edited:

Johnasdas_2017

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 29, 2021
Hellonmistress, i added you and sent yoi a message on kik, i hope you pick me mistress

LoyalSub69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2021
Seeking slave between the ages of 18-25 who is interested in service. So many replies I get are of people who "want to try it out".

Please don't waste my time or yours if you don't understand service and the commitment one should have to their mistress.

Absolutely no blood, urine, and scat.

Must be 18+.

Reply at kik bamylaughs with a small bit about yourself, 18, where your from, have you sever served before (and if you have served before what you did for your previous mistress), and any limits you may have.
Hi there , I am ... Yours?

Featured Threads

New Personals