Stuff to Stuff

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
I need stuff to put in my pussy and ass, maybe my unders (if too big for ass or pussy). I also need to know if there's a way to MAKE an air pump.

Hairycreed

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2015
Ideas

Have you tried a golf ball or something similar in size.

Other fun items to play with are things like a curling iron, or a flashlight. There are all kinds of things around the house you can use.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
Get a balloon. Insert it into your Pusey and blow it up. You may need a bike pump to make it easier to blow up the balloon.

Added difficulty if you keep pumping until it bursts.

PunishHer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2015
Turn a chair on its side and back into it, impaling yourself on one of the legs and edge yourself 5 times all the while saying out loud what slutty whore you are and looking into a mirror at yourself. Do this in the middle of the room with the main entrance to your home.

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Air pump?

Thing is, I don't have an air pump. I want to know how to MAKE one because I can't find any good ones in the stores.

Zeroman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
If you want to go for air, i would suggest an aquarium pump with some soft bendable tubing. They also sell adjustable flow valves and one way valves very cheeply if i remember correctly. That way the air can et in but not out and you can adjust how much flow enters without having to move much.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I would be very cautious about using any sort of air pump to actually blow air inside of your vagina, especially the air mattress ones that are motorized or ones with sharp edges. Too much air or any sort of perforation can lead to an air embolism, which could be deadly.

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Aie where?

I'll be careful. Anyway, I prefer to use hand pumps.

Zeroman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
If you really wanted to make your own, you could try making a fireplace billows type of thing. If you can do it just right it could also be a paddle.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
camping area got everything right firemaster??

yes and they are fine on the pussy. they are made to block the air off from the outlet and it will not build up or hurt anything. and very low air pressure.

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
No luck

I've tried, but, on a college kid's budget, it's pretty hard. Also, I still need to stuff thing up there.

Featured Threads

New Personals