Sub/Exposed Boy competition kik group

RoadR_

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 3, 2018
I'm in the beginning stages of working this out, but I'm looking to have a kik group full of willing, non-flakey subs. The idea is I will present them with a pic or vid challenge and they all have to do the best they can. I will put them on twitter and here to have people vote for their favorite, leaving the winner exposed longer.

Possibly doing a bracket like style to make it more a competition.

If you like exposure, or fun creative tasks, leave your kik below
If you do not show face, or if you ask your pictures to be removed immediately after they're posted, please do not leave your kik below at this time.

This sounds like a lot of fun... I would like to join for round #4....
My Kik: RoadR_

Have fun!
Alex

Wyatt

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 14, 2019
Sounds like fun, but I don't have kik. Could you message me on here?

Nakkich

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2019
I am interested, exposing myself without limits.
Kik michael_wartenberg

igorquake

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2019
I'm in the beginning stages of working this out, but I'm looking to have a kik group full of willing, non-flakey subs. The idea is I will present them with a pic or vid challenge and they all have to do the best they can. I will
I'm in the beginning stages of working this out, but I'm looking to have a kik group full of willing, non-flakey subs. The idea is I will present them with a pic or vid challenge and they all have to do the best they can. I will put them on twitter and here to have people vote for their favorite, leaving the winner exposed longer.

Possibly doing a bracket like style to make it more a competition.

If you like exposure, or fun creative tasks, leave your kik below
If you do not show face, or if you ask your pictures to be removed immediately after they're posted, please do not leave your kik below at this time.
igorquake

Featured Threads

New Personals