Experience
Beginner

Willspread4u73

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2020
Being restrained, hooded, gagged, anal plugs, fucking machines, breast tying, Hucow Fetish, anal hook, collar & leash, humiliation/degrading, outdoors in the woods, tied to trees, staked to the ground, peed on (not in the face), forced to roll in mud, displayed for ur buddies to admire.

Fantasies/fetishes I have :

1. Cabin in the woods with u and a couple of buddies. Keeping me leashed and anal hooked. Forced to roll around in the mud like the pig I am. Staked to the ground spread eagle and hooded where the mud can bake on my body. The boys could fuck me and cum all over my body and piss on me (not in the face) humiliating me. When they are finished string me up and wash me with the water hose.
  2. The Hucow fetish. Restrained on a breeding bench. My udders hanging and milked. Love the idea of an electric milk machine.
  3. Nothing is more humiliating than having my pussy and ass exposed. Tie me and display me with my arms above my head and legs spread for all ur buddies to admire. (Also hooded). Not being able to see is more degrading for me.
  4. In the woods tied spread eagle or suspended from trees. Surrounded by u and ur boys for their entertainment.

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
Hello! :) I am a slave from Russia and I would like to be your husband to serve the master or top family.

Featured Threads

New Personals