Kinks
Feminization, petplay, humiliation, degradation, rules, exhibition, public

hussysissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 12, 2014
Slave here, looking for control, rules, and being a pet or GF for you. I am a sissy pet and I love the idea of being treated as a pet, and a gf second. If your idea of fun is to be in the bedroom and be normal all other times... Then I am not for you.

I want the life style as much as possible, I do know it won't be fun and games all times, it is my job to make sure you are happy after all. So if you are happy controlling someone I am for you, especially if you like a bit of a challenge since I am a bit lazy at times as well.

What I have to offer? Well, I kind of like to please people, I like getting praise and being told that I did good and earning treats and so on. Which has me asking questions to make sure I get the tasks right.

Mostly, I would love a real life thing, even if it's only meeting once a week or a month, I rather that then just online only. We can do many things online, it would just be better to have you around to punish me and use me. We can arrange something I am sure.

Any questions you have ask away.

I have experience in the life for around 20 years, that is when I learned about the life and go slowly into it. Last 12 or so years I been a sub/slave online on and off, a few different owners and many fun things I done and many bad. Some people want just sex, and I do not want just that... really it is not fun for me just sex, if that is all you want... Sorry I am not for you. Sex can be added to other things, just not that alone so please understand it.

Normal life things I like or can do are office work, cleaning (Use to work in property restoration), web design and organizing. Hobbies I have are comics, anime, watching movies, drawing, writing and reading. I am not a party person, I rather be alone most times.