Sub male looking for Dom/Domme in TN

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
bondage, chastity, orgasm control/denial/torture, humiliation, cbt, tt, servitude, gags, etc...

tnkink71

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 23, 2021
I enjoy kink. No, I love kink. Got my first taste in my early 20's and have been in and out of the scene many times. Even when I'm not actively looking for play partners, I still gravitate to kink and get drawn back in. All kinds of kink. Mild to wild kink. You name it, I'll likely try it kink...ha!

I am obedient and have a good amount of experience serving Dommes. Not as much experience with Doms, but am open to being trained further. Am always looking to have my limits pushed and to grow my experiences. Open to just about anything. As I said earlier, this has been the bulk of my play for the last several years. Lately, I've played with nice Dommes, but...if you are into bondage and like to demean/degrade/humiliate...you have my attention.

In any situation, would prefer to start as a chat and move on to something else if there is mutual interest. I'm tall, beard, deep voice and a bigger guy. If that bothers you, I get it and you can move on. Vanilla me is a regular guy who enjoys his personal and professional life. Like live music, the outdoors, and a cold beer. Yes,I do have more pics and am happy to share when the time comes.

Attachments

• thumbnail.png
    thumbnail.png
    547.8 KB · Views: 3

New Personals