Sub / Slave wanted

Aphrodite

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 5, 2016
I am a mistress looking for a new kik sub / slave, I do not care about your gender. I also do not care about your body type, appearance or where you're from. You must be at least 20 years old.

What I expect

- obedience. Do not waste my time.
- honesty and commitment. Tell me about your limits and kinks. I am only interested in long term relationships.
- communication. I respect your time schedule and you have to respect mine but I still want to hear from you regularly, even if it is just a casual conversation.
- photos, preferably also videos. You do not have to show your face.

What I like

- cross-dressing
- chastity devices
- punishments. It is okay if you are only willing to endure mild pain.

Of course, I may demand several other things. We will talk about your limitations.

What I do not like

- sending pictures, although I might be willing to do it later on.
- exposing people online. I will keep things private.

If you are interested in serving your own personal godess, send me a private message with your kik username, a few words about yourself and your kinks/limitations. I will message you on kik if I am interested in learning more about you.​

richied

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2012
Riverside, california
:)

Maybe you should just be looking for a slave and take the sub part out of it.. Slaves must obey.. Subs are teased to obey. That's just the way I see it, do correct me if I'm wrong.. Great ad by the way.

SubmissiveMaleSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 11, 2013
Hello Mistress

I'm a male sissy sub :) I'm 20 years old. Please give me the honor to serve you Mistress :) my kik is SmokeyItUp

Subbi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2016
Hi

You sound amazing. Control me please.

Last edited:

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Maybe you should just be looking for a slave and take the sub part out of it.. Slaves must obey.. Subs are teased to obey. That's just the way I see it, do correct me if I'm wrong.. Great ad by the way.

Some subs obey as well, they aren't all brats. I think she probably means she's not looking for a power struggle or someone who wastes her time.

ryan s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2016
new sub

Hi Miss, im a new sub looking for his first Mistress, you may do what you like with me, the only stuff i dont like is perminant and public

ryan s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2016
new sub

Hi Miss, im a new sub looking for his first Mistress, you may do what you like with me, the only stuff i dont like is perminant and public,

My kik username is ryansoar94

Twinkle man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2016
I believe that I meet all you criteria. Please accept me as your slave.
Kik Twinkleman15

rb_10298

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 17, 2016
to mistress

Morning mistress I m yet to turn 18 and I want to try being submissive to woman and explore my limits. For now I have only two limits I.e public and family and I like being humiliated alos I m a virgin. I want u to own my sexual satisfaction. Kik me on REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

mpet2123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2016
mistress i am a new slave ready to be molded and have very few limits if none at all, i like to wear panties and be controlled in every aspect of my life
my kik is mpet213

kyliefan324

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 19, 2016
ready

hi mistress, i'm 21 from california and i have no experience, but i am ready to be your little sex slave.
you can do whatever you want with me, and i will never complain.
in terms of duration, i want this relationship to last for however long you're ready for, and will respect your time as well.

i know i'm exactly what you're looking for, i won't let you down! kik me at kyliefan324

maximilianson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 18, 2016
hi mistress, i'm 25 from germany and i have just little experience, but i am ready to be trained and serve you
you can do whatever you want with me. i'm your servant.

kik me at maximilianson

Alldoer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2020
Western Washington St.
Hell
I am a mistress looking for a new kik sub / slave, I do not care about your gender. I also do not care about your body type, appearance or where you're from. You must be at least 20 years old.​
What I expect
- obedience. Do not waste my time.​
- honesty and commitment. Tell me about your limits and kinks. I am only interested in long term relationships.​
- communication. I respect your time schedule and you have to respect mine but I still want to hear from you regularly, even if it is just a casual conversation.​
- photos, preferably also videos. You do not have to show your face.​
What I like
- cross-dressing​
- chastity devices​
- punishments. It is okay if you are only willing to endure mild pain.​
Of course, I may demand several other things. We will talk about your limitations.​
What I do not like
- sending pictures, although I might be willing to do it later on.​
- exposing people online. I will keep things private.​
If you are interested in serving your own personal godess, send me a private message with your kik username, a few words about yourself and your kinks/limitations. I will message you on kik if I am interested in learning more about you.​
Hello Goddess,
I'm an older gentalman that was raised old school and knows what the word respect means. My kik is usemeslave10, how about we discuss the few limits I may have when we talk on kik, looking forward to it.