Sub Training Group (18+ NEW, please read post)

eunoos93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 19, 2021
Hi everyone!

Yeah, my account is fairly new on KinkTalk but I am a KIk/Getdare veteran :)

Me and a friend of mine just created a group trying to fill a gap in the KIK bdsm universe:
  • We aim to create a community for real and proper sub/slave training.
  • All genders are welcome, Dominant and submissives/slaves. (We will try to keep a gender balance)
  • The idea is to have
    • discussion and tasks in the general chat
    • smaller rooms for dedicated themes
    • 1to1 training
    • cam/real-time training for those who aim to bring the dynamic to an upper level
  • We DO require live verification for all of the members. Face is not required, and details will be shared in the group.
I really believe KIK lacks a decent training group, and our hope is to make this true!

The group is still under construction, but feel free to come and wait a couple of days while we set up all of the details.

Please, leave your kik username or PM me and I will add you to the group

Eunoos

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This all sounds great by word but what actual experience do you two have for “proper training” someone? Are we talking High protocol behaviors here?Lots of times the word training is used to get people to fall for “tasking assignment”. This is not training. Mentoring and training is usually best done with the same sex/role as the person being trained. Everything you’ve listed in the description sounds just like every other bdsm kink tasking group. And there’s tons of them on kik. Literally 1000s. I’m sure you’ll get plenty of sub/dom males on this offer though.
Adding in some specific details about your time and experience and what you feel makes you a good trainer would prob help out the post.

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

Featured Threads

New Personals